Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey Guys? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Quote:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(../../download/47807.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/gallery/update/index.php on line 60

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpcEhJ4M' to '../../download/47807.jpg' in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/gallery/update/index.php on line 60

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(../../download/47807.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/gallery/update/index.php on line 73

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/gallery/update/index.php on line 75

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/gallery/update/index.php on line 78

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/gallery/update/index.php:60) in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/gallery/update/index.php on line 83

Sup with this? I keep getting this when I try to update an entry of mine.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

got me stumped. Try sending a PM to Sheqel, it's obviously a bug he needs to know about.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.