Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bellamy-Finished Wall, but whatever - Minitokyo

Bellamy-Finished Wall, but whatever

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I just wanted to share, but it's not anime related so doesn't belong in the gallery. Since the anime picture dump is no longer I asked Sheq where to put it, and this is apparently the best spot. So yeah!

It's actually the first wall I made for myself and it only took two hours. :P hahhaha.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a369/0oDarthTofuo0/bellamy-2.jpg

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Aw, nice work Tofu! Much better than my first wall.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

oh, no. XD I made this one this morning. I meant first wall as in I've never made a wall that I wanted to use for myself before, but mainly because I just enjoyed making walls. This is the first time I made a wall with the intention of actually using it. It is the first time I just did an extraction in like, years though.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Quote by DarthTofuoh, no. XD I made this one this morning. I meant first wall as in I've never made a wall that I wanted to use for myself before, but mainly because I just enjoyed making walls. This is the first time I made a wall with the intention of actually using it. It is the first time I just did an extraction in like, years though.

LOL! I understand, a wall you'd actually put on your computer. xD

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Matthew is so orgasmic on this pic. Wish the wall was bigger though, it's a bit small for my screen :(

(Muse in two weeks! SQUEE!)

idk if this is big enough... but I only just noticed that photobucket resized the original a bit. This is the size I made it at (though my own screen is slightly smaller)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a369/0oDarthTofuo0/bellamy-3.jpg

It's too hard to find good Matt pics that are decent sized.

It's a bit smaller than my screen, but it still fits perfectly <3 yay! Sexy Matt just beautified my desktop.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.