Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you hairy?? - Minitokyo

are you hairy??

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

yeah, you heard me. does your cat sleep on your back, thinking you're a rug?? or are you hairless like that dude in powder?
no, im not selling anythin here. im just bored

i hav hairy armpits. well not that hairy. my **** is very hairy and it itches man! my legs are too. *scratches*.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

My dog sleeps on my bed so his fur is all over me @_@

lol i'm not that hairy x_x. Wierd question lol and my cat likes to sleep on my clothes sometimes.. a few days ago someone in my class was like "what the f*ck!!! your back is all hairy! are you turning into an animal!?"... :hmpf:

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

My legs are forests. XD

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by Vagrant123My legs are forests. XD

hey same thing with me...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Paoloi hav hairy armpits. well not that hairy. my **** is very hairy and it itches man! my legs are too. *scratches*.

that is wrong man, I don't wanna know that...

Signature Image

I'm hoping no girl answers "yes" to this question. :nya:

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by Paoloi hav hairy armpits. well not that hairy. my **** is very hairy and it itches man! my legs are too. *scratches*.

that is wrong man, I don't wanna know that...

i know.... :sweat:

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

sure I'm hairy ^^'' I think...

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Quote by broken-dreamzsure I'm hairy ^^'' I think...

Sound like Winnie the Pooh. XD

naw im no hairy......dependz where u mention it lol

Quote by miketoI'm hoping no girl answers "yes" to this question. :nya:

i've seen girls with more body hair than me. some girls have such hairy forearms that you can comb em

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

What?? No..........

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Quote by asuk

i've seen girls with more body hair than me. some girls have such hairy forearms that you can comb em

AHAHA that's meeeeeee!!! ahahahahah I dunno..actually..mommy doesn't like me using blades, last time I did it she freaked cuz I kept bleeding and that was when i was 6 cuz I found it was so shinny >.o''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Ahhhhh.......SO you cut yourself shaving......>.> Awwwww........You gotta be careful there.....Yeah my friends are tempted to shave my legs......>.> I'm like "Dude...I'm not a swimmer and I don't feel like wearing a dress so no...I think I'll pass" And I don't think thats you Broken, I doubt your like that. Sounds just like your mom doesn't want you to bleed to death @_@ But anyways you gotta be careful ok? Don't wanna get cut up too much =x, but they say "Practice makes perfect". @_@ I suppose.

Signature Image

Quote by broken-dreamz

Quote by asuk

AHAHA that's meeeeeee!!! ahahahahah I dunno..actually..mommy doesn't like me using blades, last time I did it she freaked cuz I kept bleeding and that was when i was 6 cuz I found it was so shinny &gt;.o''

u might wanna see doctor if u cut yurself and cant stop bleeding. u might be hemophiliac

im not hairy at all, most hair i have is on my head. i'm a smooth little girl down there XD

mint is adorable, i want to adopt her

Quote by aliciafoxxyim not hairy at all, most hair i have is on my head. i'm a smooth little girl down there XD

you naughty girl, now i got impure thoughts flying around in my head.

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Dam my legs are so hairy that i dont need to wear pants during the winter time.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm not very hairy. I just don't grow hair on my arms or legs for some reason.

Signature Image

hmmm. mostly guys like me get a lot of hair than girls.

>_< girls with hair... oh noezzzzz >_< :\ I wouldn't look at her the same way ever again.... Unless she was a neko girl..... then I would consider it great and awsome lol.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Quote by jackalx66

Quote by Vagrant123My legs are forests. XD

hey same thing with me...

Hairy legs, yes...I'm almost like a young Gorilla >.<

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.