Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i need some quality comments for this wallie - Minitokyo

i need some quality comments for this wallie

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

well
hallo latly i've been playing with some super junior pics
and i came up with this wallie
and i want you guys to give me some quality commets as for
this is a request i got from a friend

well
here is the wallie:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t86/Pretty-Sami-Chan/graphics/musicflowsinyou3.jpg

and this is the original image she provided me:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t86/Pretty-Sami-Chan/graphics/dontdon_yesung.jpg

what you guys think?
i did well or should i change anything?
the pixels are too much visible?

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I'm not too much of a wall expert, but I would make him stand out a bit more from the background... (increase opacity?) He kinda fades into the background and I'm sure that she'd want to be able to see him (and his sexy glare) clearly. ^_^

Signature Image

Yeah, I'd definitely make his face brighter. Perhaps a different blending mode? If anything, highlight his facial area, not his arm. :)

try the light settings, if post, try a dark border n let me knw :)

There should be more contrast between Sami-chan and the background. Right now, he's blended in with his surroundings, so lighten him or bring greater emphasis on his foreground position.

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

sorry and thank you for the comments
i lost my psd file so i can't change it anymore T_T

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.