Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Can I stop people from bullying my friend? - Minitokyo

How Can I stop people from bullying my friend?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

My friend, Anne, is being bullied by a group of girls in her school by backbiting her, spreading lies and talking trash about her in her face. All this just because the guy the head girl bully loved fell in love with Anne instead. She likes the guy but not in a romantic way and she just wants the bullies to stop. Confronting doesn't work since they'll ignore her, and the guy doesn't even notice Anne's getting bullied.I want to help her, but how do I start?

Well for starters being there for her does help. Second off since the guy doesn't seem to notice she could just tell him that he she is getting bullied all because that one girl likes him. Then together they go and talk to that one other girl. Course that might not work and in that case may be that the only thing that will work is her telling the other girls that she doesn't like the guy as anything besides a friend so if she wants to get the guy's attention then go get it and to leave her alone. And if none of that works telling someone in charge at the school may be what it takes.

The guy notices. He's a wimp and you should tell your friend to simply not care, because they actually are not going to stop. I know I sound very negative here, but your friend will end up regretting anything ELSE she can do for herself - including fighting with them, since you can lose your teeth and such! - and the guy probably doesn't even like your friend. Although, of course I dont know the situation as well as you, so you dont have to take my words seriously.
As for YOU, what you're doing now is enough. Most 'friends' don't care, they're just grateful its not them. For starting a forum topic, I already give you my thumbs up. =D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I know people hate this, but if the other options don't help any, how about bringing an adult into the situation...these days people can get expelled for this and more, back in my day it was nothing, but these days people take things very seriously and I think bullying is against school policy, I saw on my niece's thing once that it was...snitching may be bad but at least the person won't suffer emotional damage any further and I assure you the school takes all things seriously until proven otherwise...I remember a few times I had to bring in adults into a situation...of course the consequences were I made enemies but they left me alone with their bullying and more adult help can be brought into if needed for future troubles...there are pro and cons here but at least this can be helpful when push becomes too much

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Step one: Tell her to stand up for herself.
Step two: when she does, be there and back her up.
If it doesn't help.
Step three: talk to the guy. Seriously talk to him!
If that doesn't help as well, pay them back with the same coin. Life isn't all flowers, appreciation and understanding. Fight for it. Find other people who are bullied as well and make them stand up for themselves. Bullying is really frustrating and annoying and childish and immature. Make them see that.

Thanks for your advice everyone, she is now ignoring those girls and the guy.

Kill him... ^^

yeah the lamest but most affective way is to bring parents and adults into it. tell the girl to ignore them, then they will know tht it doesn't effect her and leave her alone, or probably get worse. tell the guy, or something.....i used to b good at advice.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.