Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Slow again D: - Minitokyo

Slow again D:

Anybody agreee that MT is slow?

Yes
18 votes
No
3 votes
Sometimes
3 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ngakyuklim

ngakyuklim

WooHoo!

Is loading slow in MT? O.O i cant download a single wallpaper since(i think) last week O.O it keeps loading and loading and stops at one part of the picture and never loads D: downloads at other websites are ok!

BTW, i am learning to make wallpaper and this and that. I am a total noobie in making graphics :P

MAY 31ST! TSUBASA DAY! Let's celebrate it every year! ^^
http://chibiyuuto.livejournal.com/298320.html

hi! am no se ingles de ke trata esto?

slow at loading pics

yes, 100% not agree ^.^

if its slow its my line problem because i knew it everyday morning fast for me ( my line weird .. )

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

just remember, school is out in most areas for the holidays, so this will tend to slow down people's connections drastically. also remember that coming on during certain key times of the day also leads to pain while trying to do much of anything, sometimes, even myself, falls into a hard time getting this site to move, yet other sites are moving along just fine, just be patient and wait it out, it normally clears up and returns to normal in no time, unless the site is being worked on or something, if that's the case then continue to keep trying and things will work out soon

BuBbLeS!

Signature

what is happening with the site?
is very slow, if it continues, will have to migrate to another site,
but unfortunately I can not find better site than the minitokyo.
Please do something

yes i really like minitokyo and i used to be able to download images although the loading has always been abit slow. but now, only part of the images load. if i click download linked image, only up to exactly 1mb of the image downloads. my internet is one of the higher end plans and it downloads fast for any other site. please solve this problem. it's killing me that i have not been able to download anything for weeks.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.