Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Do You Get More Credits? - Minitokyo

How Do You Get More Credits?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Please tell me. I would like to download more pictures, but i only have 1 left.
If somebody could Pm me with the info... well, i'd love you and give you a giant cookie!
[[Does it notify you when something is posted in here? If not, thats why i say Pm me. if it notifys you, please post in here. thank you!]]

--Melody

Quote:

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

Hello :D ..You gain credits by posting,uploading scans,wallpapers and drawings made by yourself,and these have to be a good quality ones and not similar to others in the gallery,each day you gain 5 free downloads and i think thats all^^
Here you can read all you need to know :D
http://support.minitokyo.net/faq

Have fun and welcome :D

i only comment anything in forum. it'll add 1 credit per post~

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Quote by ikizakui only comment anything in forum. it'll add 1 credit per post~

yes this is true but spamming could branch into this so be certain to read the pinned topic in this board or click on the following link http://forum.minitokyo.net/t65435 the mods don't really like spamming and they will get onto you for it so be careful other than that have fun ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks to all of you! =^.0=
I apprishate it!
-gives all of you big cookies-

i m new..but posting the comment did help

Quote by ShroomXHello :D ..You gain credits by posting,uploading scans,wallpapers and drawings made by yourself,and these have to be a good quality ones and not similar to others in the gallery,each day you gain 5 free downloads and i think thats all^^
Here you can read all you need to know :D
http://support.minitokyo.net/faq

Have fun and welcome :D

Do we have to log on each day to get the 5 free downloads? Or does it just accumulate until next time you log on? Thanks. :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

zero every hour the downloads recycle but in order to get more credits you must post and not spam

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Just put a comment.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t65435 maybe that might help with posting...mono hate to burst your bubble but encouraging spam the mods/admins don't really like that much

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

Its like angel said..sorry for the late reply..You dont need to spam just participate in game threads and share your opinion in discussion threads and you will be just fine ^^

Comment on forums! XDDD

Or upload scans.

thanks for this ^^ I was wondering about it myself..

Post post post, that's the best method

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

You know what I think is the most effective way?

If you download an image, why don't you just leave a gallery comment for the image you downloaded? If you think it's nice, say so, and why. If you think that the quality of the image is not so good, you can also leave a comment saying that and how you think it could be changed to be better. If the image is really bad and violates the Minitokyo Policy in one way or another, hit the report button and explain why.

I find it interesting that most members would suggest posting in the forums when leaving a gallery comment behind for the image you downloaded is the first thing I'd do.

If you do that (without spamming of course - give the comment a little bit of thought), there's no reason why you should be in need of credits for downloading :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

You can get a lot of credits in a lot of ways...
here are some ways I use^^

1. Report gallery items duplicate (If you see a duplicate, report the newer one... but if the newer one is larger and more of a nice quality, report the older one)
2. Uploading scans
3. Post your opinion in the forums
4. Saving my credits [I do not always download so my credits are all stacked up]

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

COMMENTS! Uploads!

Commenting, 1 credit. Posting, 4 credits. Wait for an hour for 5 credits.

Hi..can anyone tell me. I would like to download more pictures, but i only have 1 left.
If somebody could Pm me with the info... well, i'd love you and give you a giant cookie!
(Does it notify you when something is posted in here? If not, thats why i say Pm me. if it notifys you, please post in here. thank you!)

merged: 02-09-2010 ~ 10:58am
I need more credit....can anyone help me?

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Quote by KoshirousHi..can anyone tell me. I would like to download more pictures, but i only have 1 left.
(Does it notify you when something is posted in here? If not, thats why i say Pm me. if it notifys you, please post in here. thank you!)

merged: 02-09-2010 ~ 10:58am
I need more credit....can anyone help me?

If I could give you some friendly advise I would really suggest you READ the thread before you ask questions or post a comment next time. Because the answer your looking for is in this thread if you had just read it. But I will repeat it for you anyways.

You can get credits for

-Uploading scans, wallpapers, Indy Art.
-Commenting on gallery items.
-Participating in the forums and group pages.
-Reporting on gallery items or forum posts that are against the rules.

I hope this helps some :).

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Hey, thanks. I'm new here so this helped me out - even though it wasn't technically my thread. Anyway, thanks everyone for the tips.

XxYuiXx

XxYuiXx

???- ???????

If your like me and dont have talent for drawing just post comments on threads you gain points like that. Its a lot of fun and its easy =D. You also can get friends like this I yet to get one because I just started but anyone willing to be my friend hit me up.

RafaDX

RafaDX

Nulla é Reale. Tutto é Lecito

Upload scan give credit? it's not only with your scan get a comment or favorite? o.O i think is that way because other day i used all my upload slots and only received credit for the ones that received comments iiv, i'm wrong? I really like to know how things works, just for curiosity, because the credits is good for now ii''''

Signature
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

This question has been answered adequately both here AND the FAQ. CLOSED.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.