Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who reads Zone 00? - Minitokyo

Who reads Zone 00?

Tagged under Zone-00

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Are there any Zone-00 readers and fans here? If there are, what do you like about the series? And who is your favorite character personality? Who's your favorite character design?
I love the randomness of it all and the odd battles, I also love the ridiculous amounts of japanese cultural references.
My favorite character is Benio, Byakko and Benten! <3
My favorite character design is Kurobara Renji.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

I have never read nor heard of this series until I saw the pictures here. >.< sorry. But I was wondering what the manga is about?

i'm up to volume 4 and i must say that Kyujyo Kiyo's art never ceases to amaze me *_____*! my favorite character design right now would have to be benten 8d he is just so gorgeous *__________*!
my favorite character would have to be benio though cause we all love cute little crossdressers 8d

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.