Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of two scans - Minitokyo

Deletion of two scans

page 1 of 1 2 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Dear Minitokyo staff:

I was led to believe that higher quality/resolution scans took priority over seniority. If that is the case, then why have several of my scans, particularly a Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles scan which was clearly larger than
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

was deleted? The same goes for my XN Raiser scan which was larger than http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/404963. If higher resolution does not take priority, then why was another one of my Gundam 00 scans which was slightly smaller than
Mobile Suit Gundam 00

deleted even though it was submitted before the higher resolution one?

Please explain the reason for this contradiction.

Sincerely,

Evaunit2

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Hi evaunit, sorry for a late reply but I was busy... and finally found the time to take a close look at your deleted scans.
Well, I wasn't the mod who deleted yours anyway I've restored THIS, THIS and THIS, as they were clearly better than the ones in the gallery.
I left THIS ONE in the gallery, as yours was just a couple of pixels higher (just the white frame, nothing special).
I don't know if you were complaining about other scans... anyway, use this thread for other issues instead of opening a new thread.
And I'd like to say you'd better start reporting double scans when you post yours... that's something you never do and it's not a good thing.
Hope this helps... let me know if you got more questions.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.