Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2012 Movie - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Have you seen the 2012 movie yet

Practice N Enjoy!

Not in the way the movie has it, judging by the trailers. Something will happen in 2012, but I doubt it'll be particularly significant. I haven't seen the movie yet.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

That movie is like the best everrr!

haven't seen the movie yet

i will go to see the movie in cinema.

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

There's no way the world would end in 2012. The only reason that the Mayans thought that the world would end then is because their calendar didn't go past 2012. This is no different from the Y2K fears that people had in the 90s.

2012 is a pretty decent movie. I loved the special effects and the philosophies. For three hours, I thought it was worth my money :)

I didn't like the day after tomorrow, i don't know what will be so special about this One

I see it last week. it is a special effect. I likes 2012 more than The day after tomorrow.

CrappyDude

CrappyDude

Mr. Dude

The movie is ok. Great CG effect. But the story is totally lame....

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Quote by IrisChateaubriand88Have you seen the 2012 movie yet & will it come true?

Quote by Takeru623There's no way the world would end in 2012. The only reason that the Mayans thought that the world would end then is because their calendar didn't go past 2012. This is no different from the Y2K fears that people had in the 90s.

Alright, to clear it up for whoever reads this, the philosophy wasn't that the WORLD will end.
Takeru, the Mayans never SAID or had anything as proof of their thoughts of the world ending, they just ended their calender.

The philosophy is that many natural disasters will occur and many will die. Not the whole world ending.
If anything, the moon may get hit and cause a huge Quake from crashing into Earth or just as the philosophy said; Many natural disasters. It'll just be an outbreak of em, like many earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc.

Really, just get over it, everyone. And Iris, I hate how you added "will it come true?" Someone, no, many other people already asked Minitokyo that and other websites. Stop it. Just stop it.

The world WILL NOT END IN 2012. IF ANYTHING, THE PHILOSOPHY OF MANY NATURAL DISASTERS WILL OCCUR. LEARN IT. STOP BEING IGNORANT.

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

CrappyDude

CrappyDude

Mr. Dude

Okay, I got your point.

But the gov. around the world have 2 years to prepared that. Don't you think they would have build a lot more than 4 ships?

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Not yet, but soon maybe....

I think the movie's technique is incredible!
But I think I don't like the story!
I don't believe human's prediction! Only the God who know the destiny of world!

ichikawav8

Quote by ffx2boy
Really, just get over it, everyone. And Iris, I hate how you added "will it come true?" Someone, no, many other people already asked Minitokyo that and other websites. Stop it. Just stop it.

Yes of course I know THERE WILL be NO END OF WORLD AT 2012 . I've been searching info the predictions & criticism about it. Without dragging too much off Topic Discussion please talk about this Movie ONLY! Side note sorry for being adding "will it come true?" sounds very childish, unprofessional & annoyance for the Other's point of view.

Cheers.

Practice N Enjoy!

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

Oh, I feel it's just metaphor of what's actually going to happen and the real meaning hidden. It's gonna happen like ffx2boy said. More natural disasters will come.

And I haven't seen the movie yet. Brother said the movie is amazing... the cg effects. Mom wants to watch it tomorrow.

And say, is it really 3 hours?

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

it was cool.
love the effects!
it looked like it was real!
it's like noah's ark but a modern version.

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Quote by cheri-samaOh, I feel it's just metaphor of what's actually going to happen and the real meaning hidden. It's gonna happen like ffx2boy said. More natural disasters will come.

And I haven't seen the movie yet. Brother said the movie is amazing... the cg effects. Mom wants to watch it tomorrow.

And say, is it really 3 hours?

Thanks for agreeing. I apreciate it.
It's like 2-3 hours. I just watched it the other day.
The movie did what I said, they just kind of OVERdid it.

The effects were great, but everything else COULD've been done better, just throwing that out there.
I suggest watching it, you'll like it. Especially the amazing luck the main character has.

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

This movie was cool, but ... The parts that the guy fled the end of the world [an example is the scene that he fled by car, is in a building that is falling] was a little liar

Alguem ai fala portugues??

Kusia

Kusia

I love chocolate! ~

I was, I saw and I am happy. Great movie, the effects also. In my fairly long time in Poland, they let him go but I do not regret it. ~ Sorry for my English. ^^'

I havent watch it but sure its good

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

the story is just like noah's ark.... hehe... but i guess it is pretty awesome the theme song was pretty good too.. i forgot the title but it was by adam lambert.....

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

no i haven't seen anything

good movie ^ ^ it all falls apart collapses, as they are on the limo ride lol

Good movie. ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.