Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why can't I see non-elite and non-highlighted works? - Minitokyo

Why can't I see non-elite and non-highlighted works?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hello!
I really wanna see some of the member's older works that weren't highlighted or elited but I really liked them but now I can't even search or browse or anything to see them. Is there anyway I can?
Thank you :]
Supa

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Do you remember the member that made all of the wallpapers your looking for? Go to their userpage, and click on their "Wallpapers" tab. If you don't remember the username, you could always try looking through your favourites (if you added the wallpapers your looking for onto your favourites).

I did that T.T but it said there were 200+ wallpapers and it still only showed me the elite ones from that user T.T

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

On the top left corner of that wallpaper page, their should be little link. Make sure that the one that says "All Qualities" is selected. If it is selected, that just means that that member's whole gallery is in the elite gallery. You'll have to go all the way to the last page. The pages in the member galleries should be numbered, so just go to the last page.

Here' s a little help if you don't want to flip through all of those pages, fill in the underlined stuff with the appropriate info:
http://MEMBERNAME.minitokyo.net/gallery?index=1&page=PAGE#

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Also, make sure that "Whole Gallery" is checked for Gallery Mode in your site options (http://my.minitokyo.net/skin)

Thanks you guys! ^_^ I'll try it out

merged: 11-18-2009 ~ 04:26am
KYAAHH It worked! Thank you SOOOOOOO much XD

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.