Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Frozen Rose - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

uhmm I was able to credit the wallpaper properly by saying thanks to pvc24 in the vector so why was it deleted? Can it be restored?

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Oops, sorry. I didn't read all the way to the bottom, since "Vectoring the character was moderate. I was just a bit annoyed because it was hard connecting the missing parts. and also the colors wont match when I connected them." was still in the description.
I'll restore it, but you HAVE to delete the part I just quoted.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Also, could you please credit pvc24 on the wallpaper itself as well?

@chloe-chan: oki!

@mapleRose: please give me time in placing pvc24's signature at the wallpaper itself. because I'm currently not at home. It will be around march when I get back home and fix it with the softcopy cause it's not currently with me...I'm studying abroad So it's not in my laptop.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.