Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 smoking : who is against? - Minitokyo

smoking : who is against?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

I don't like smoking especcially when people do it in your face. It smells nasty and gives me a headeach.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Quote by chibikkoI hate the smoke, it smells and i get a headache when somebody stinks
like that.

me too.

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I don't care if ppl smoke, as long they don't do it around / near me, because I am allergic to any kind of smoke... :d
i don't smoke, that's obvious...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

i dont smoke, but i am not really against ppl for smoking. Its expensive and and it increases the chance of getting cancer. But i kinda understand why my friends smoke. It is kinda like a form of entertainment to them, help u keep awake for those late night studying, and i heard it even slim u down.
Smoker rather spend it on cigarrete rather than food

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Kevorkian

The Worst

Quote by crapmonsteri really dont have any respect for anyone doing drugs, i see it as a weakness.

Nah... not all people take drugs to escape from reality or they are addicted or something similar. I know intelligent people who do them just for fun. I dont agree with it, there are much better things in life but that's their choice, their health. I chainsmoke all the time but I eat healthy and work out so I can afford it, although I am still trying to quit.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

I hate smoking. It is evil and makes
others waste money and health :angry:

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Smoking is just literally the most useless thing for osmeone to do. It kills you, kills others, and it's just plain nasty. Completely pointless. Sad thing is our fricking economy is so dependant on it.

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

i hate the idea of smoking...totally against it. I have a couple of friends who smoke and if they smoke around me I just walk away. I think its a really stupid habit...

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

OMG I HATE ciggerette smoke!!... I don't do drugs! Just weed, marijuana isn't as dengerous and as deadly cigerettes AND since it's more expensive it's done in small amounts and there's no nasty filters or artificial chemicals. Plus the medicinal properties, good for the eyes and arthritis. Anyone else here smoke weed? Cuz I feel like I'm the only one...

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

Usagui

Usagui

The Lone Bunny

Quote by ZenislevOMG I HATE ciggerette smoke!!... I don't do drugs! Just weed, marijuana isn't as dengerous and as deadly cigerettes AND since it's more expensive it's done in small amounts and there's no nasty filters or artificial chemicals. Plus the medicinal properties, good for the eyes and arthritis. Anyone else here smoke weed? Cuz I feel like I'm the only one...

i bet youre not :P
there must be some shy potheads :P
i do agree with you though :)

Let me Serve You!! :)
Signature

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Smoking Sucks!!!! But Eiri Yuki Looks hott with a Cigarette in his mouth. Teehee. Damn Cancer Sticks!! :D

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Quote by ShindouShuichiSmoking Sucks!!!! But Eiri Yuki Looks hott with a Cigarette in his mouth. Teehee. Damn Cancer Sticks!! :D

whoo that is so true!! XD he looks super hot neh!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Smoking sucks...Yet I know millions of pot heads......Btw....Zeni, you know pot kills brain cells? O.o Just thought I'd let ya know >.> =P.

EDIT - I honestly could care less what others do, its their choice and if I do get involved I get called a 'hypocrite' so I guess caring about someone becomes out of the question. But seriously, what you do is your choice, just that my opinion is that its gonna be a bad one. But still, it shouldn't effect a persons choice. Someone has got to make that decision on their own. Or else just learn the hard way.

Signature Image

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

I laugh at people who smoke. The way I see it, they all pay to slowly poison themselves! Why anyone would wish to do that is beyond me.

Quote by biopsychI laugh at people who smoke. The way I see it, they all pay to slowly
poison themselves! Why anyone would wish to do that is beyond me.

When cigarettes get their claws into you, it's no joke. Of course everyone knows it's poison and it's bad for you, but some smokers get so chemically dependent it's very hard for them to stop even when they want to.

I don't smoke either and I don't intend to, ever. Along with all the other great stuff smoking does to people, it ruins their voices and their skin too, something those hotstuff college students I see smoking should think about if nothing else...

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

madigan

-^^- The Travel man =='

Oh .. ==' it's bad thing in my life. >.<

This user's signature violates the policy therefore has been removed.

Quote by mughiI do not like smoking at all. Japan though seem to be like smoker's paradise compared to America. Hardly any non-smoking section in local restaurants and people smoke like there's no problem. Pretty much ruined my hope of eating and enjoying at small local restaurant.
I took non-smoking section in bullet train from Osaka to Tokyo. While in transit I started smelling smoke and wondered, "Who the hell is smoking in the non-smoking section of the trains!?!?!" and then I realized the smoke was coming from adjoining smoking section. Every time conductor or food seller opened the door the smoke waifed in.

it happens to me a few days ago in france, my country ! i have wanted to scream to this people to go die by themselves and not poisoned non-smoking people ! i was really upset this time !
but the worst thing to me is to see my only brother killing himself in front of me !!!! one time, i have begged him to stop and cryed... it's extrem but i hadn't ( even know ) a single clue of how persuaded him to stop ! i'm really worried for him !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Quote by crapmonsteri really dont have any respect for anyone doing drugs, i see it as a weakness.

in my opinion, people who takes real drugs are people not well in their lives and that they aren't themselves, they're afraid of being their real self; afraid that they will be rejected and alone if they do that...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

more than that, they are afraid of showing their weaknesses... all people have strong and weak points !!!

Smoking... Hmm... I hated its smell ever since I was a child... I could smell someone smoking from across a hallway and I instantly know when someone is smoking nearby and go as far as possible...

But I believe that if other people want to smoke, they have the right to... Whether for pleasure or relaxation, it's their business... Although if they smoke just too look cool and think that they are when they do, that is when it goes wrong and in my point of view, is really lame... I don't have anything against smokers but it really isn't a good practice...

Hm, not really against, but I don't like it. I mean, I like breathing in fresh air, not a bunch of toxins. I guess it is up to those that do smoke know of the consequences when smoking. One thing that really got on my nerves was probably one of my ex-girlfriends, where she would kiss me after she had a smoke. Was pretty much like kissing an ashtray. -_-

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

My sister smokes. My friends do drugs. So i must say, i am totally against the use of drugs or cigarettes. Its evil, addictive, and takes away the lives of loved ones. My sister smoked around meall the time, until i finally told her to stop, and now she is slowly quiting. I even wrote to Truth.com to see if they could help me find a way to get her to stop smoking. Right now she is thinking of going on the patch and i am very proud of her for trying her hardest to try to give up. I really dont know what i would do if she died of smoking. I would most likly become a Truth advertiser and blow up tobacco companies with my bazooka of justice. ^_^' Anyways, as you can most likely see, i believe that smoking is totally wrong.

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i hate smoking. its such an evil, vile thing to do

Signature Image

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

look i dont see what teh problem is, smoking gives me 10 minutes away from all teh drama and studying i have to deal with. Cigarettes get expensive thats all teh real problem is

Signature

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.