Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 smoking : who is against? - Minitokyo

smoking : who is against?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 118 total items

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Nothing good will come out of smoking, but it's a free world so every to their own some people do deathsports and other dumb things and other people smoke doesn't make any difference we all die in the end.

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

Wiggy

Wiggy

Super Saiyan

I don't really like smoking personally, I've tried it and it tastes nasty:(
But if you wanna smoke go right ahead, just don't come near me :o

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Smoking
Every puff damages your body

Every stick cuts your life by 11 minutes

Don't Do It

XD

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I never smoke really until recently. I always just smoke weed.( No drugs, just weed ) I guess I start smoking from stress and the fact I don't care no more. I smoke at lease 3 to 5 cigs on the way to work. I do about 2 pack or more a week. I use to hate smoking but life has a funny way of working. I guess I can quite but I notice ever since I start smoking, I stop snacking. I been lossing some weight, and I feel more fited now. I guess I leave with this...

'Cause I'm a picker, I'm a grinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I play my music in the sun
I'm a joker, I'm a smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Akinosuke

Akinosuke

I'm a "kawaii" fan.. sue me

I'm highly against smoking. Although, it is everyones own decision how they want to die.. Still I think smoking should be banned in everywhere. That's mine opinion.

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

Nicotine give you an interesting sensation, a rush and lots of energy. I rarely smoke, becuase I don't want to get addicted, and because it my friends don't want me killing myself =).
But i have a lot of friends that smoke a lot, and a lot that hate smoking. I like them both.
SMoking it horribly bad for you, but I can't understand it when people don't like others just because they smoke. They're people too!
I think if you hate smoking and are against it, you are probably right, but you should also try and understand people who do smoke, instead of just not liking them

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

Sorry but you have duped these threads
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/5328/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/804/

Smoking is ghey. Once you start smoking, you die.
Ppl who try to quit smoking almost never do.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by neverknowsbestabut I can't understand it when people don't like others just because they smoke. They're people too!
I think if you hate smoking and are against it, you are probably right, but you should also try and understand people who do smoke, instead of just not liking them

Wow!!! someone that understand. I feel like every one seems to be bashing the smoker.

Quote by afanOnce you start smoking, you die.
Ppl who try to quit smoking almost never do.

Just to let you know... We are all dying. Time will kill us all. Whether is by accident or on purpose.

And People that hate smoker should just hate everyone else that don't think like them. Kinda close minded, yes. But some people don't grow up.

Note- nothing against afan... I just quoted him cause he was the last one who posted.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Wow this is a highly posted topic. I'm like everyone else. I hate smoking. I hate smoke period! My mum burns incense at home (I'm Chinese), and I hate that smell too! I wake up and it's generally the first thing that I smell! Argh. I'm happy that in my country/state, we're introducing tougher laws to stop people from smoking inside so they can all either freeze their backsides off or burn in the sweltering heat! Nothing is good about smoking it is all bad.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

I don't like smoking myself.

I am against smoking at all cost.

Akinosuke

Akinosuke

Quote by DarkSaviorJust to let you know... We are all dying. Time will kill us all. Whether is by accident or on purpose.
And People that hate smoker should just hate everyone else that don't think like them. Kinda close minded, yes. But some people don't grow up.

People who smoke should think other people too than themself, because when you smoke you can get very sick, and when you get very sick the people near you has to take care of you. I KNOW what I'm talking about, and it's far away from fun, trust me.

Akinosuke

Akinosuke

Bummer! Double post and I can't delete this ;S

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by AkinosukePeople who smoke should think other people too than themself, because when you smoke you can get very sick, and when you get very sick the people near you has to take care of you. I KNOW what I'm talking about, and it's far away from fun, trust me.

You see... I don't smoke around people that much. I don't smoke when I'm or someone is eating or when I'm in the house ( remember I used to hate smoking and the smell of smoke ). I understand what you mean about people caring about you, but that's not the case in my family. All I'm saying is that "you can hate the smoke but try not to hate the smoker". I just feel like you guys seems to hate people for smoking or just judge them less for doing so... And in my opinion, that's not right.

Akinosuke

Akinosuke

No, I don't smoke :/ Never had never will, someone near me has..

I don't like people smoking around me because the smoke sticks to your hair and clothes and I dislike smelling like a rancid ashtray.

brx

brx

mostly harmless

hrm, I have been smoking for quite a while now. It's definitely not healthy, but I suppose people know that nowadays :)
Whenever I take a break from smoking there are moments or situations where smoking just.. fits the overall mood. I kind of miss a cig in my mouth then. It's really hard to explain but I believe it is related to media imprinting. A cigarette or a glass of bourbon (or vodka for that matter) often adds to the melodrama.. No idea why I would want that though.

(comment: well I have a few theories regarding that. no offense intended but I'd prefer using my mouth in gentler ways ;) )

. hey anne, I'm waiting..
. me, my unbroken self carved in stone.

SpaZaA

SpaZaA

hehehe

Smokers are often respectful of other ppl, i know i am. i have a right to do to myself whatever i wish, also yeah 2nd hand smoke.. even though there is NO scientific proof that it kills most ppl think it does.. c'mon i know i don't get high when i am around ppl smoking pot and not smoking it myself, the smoke coming out of a persons lungs is filtered. anyhoo.. like i say smokers should be respectful, but @ the same time ppl need to f'n respect us. a lot of us don't like the habits we have, and being ridiculed and looked down on because of it is cruel..
..yeah smokin will kill you slowly right.. well i am healthy, and NOT overweight, what about eating till your too fat to walk properly? is that not one in the same? you don't see smokers going up to overweight ppl and saying "ya know being that fat will kill ya" .. do ya now.. it's not socially acceptable. I don't think that it shoudld be acceptable to treat smokers like crap either, be it Cigarettes, or pot (which is less harmful, and i am not a user my parents are..for 30 years and nobody would know if i didn't tell them =P)
soo yeah, rant about us dirty smokers, but realize, when you treat us like shit, we lose respect.. and i'd much rather respect ppl who don't smoke and leave the room when i need a quick puff, than smoking in front of them for spite.

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

i dont think its evil..... and as far as im concerned if you want to smoke by all means do, but dont smoke near people who dont want you there doing it. the only time i smoke is when im drinking with friends, because its a crime in texas to have a beer in one hand and not have a cigarette in the other =D . i also think that if people want to smoke marajuana thats their right since its a natural plant that has been used for centuries . Canibus Sativia, and other hemp-type plants are truly miracle plants. they can be used for thousands of aplications, from making plastics and nylons to stronger, softer , more fire resistant clothing, to medicines and foods. and for this it is demonized by the united states. because they cant monopolize on its production and consumption. anyways were all dying as it is, why not let someone chose their poison? its like seat-belt laws.. but thats a rant for another time.

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

Buford sure is one classy gent! I used to smoke from age 12-18 but one day I decided to quit and haven't really smoked since. Occasionaly I will enjoy a ciggarette but more and more I find it to just be disgusting and a wasted effort. I think it is stupid to smoke nowadays with all the knowledge we have regarding smoking and its effects. Maybe 50 years ago, when people didn't know better it would have been a different story, but still I can't imagine any smoke you inhale to not damage your lungs, all smoke gives of dioxins which are essentially poison. So yeah I'll stick to chewing gum if I need something to do...

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I am against it. It smell bad, it looks bad, and is unhealty, so, Why to smoke?
But, I know a few people that smoke, but they are not bad people.
Yes, I am aganist the smoking habit, and I hope that all the smokers, some time, left the habit :).

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

i dont figure the worlds gonna make it another 50 years so im enjoying myself while im here ^_^

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 118 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.