Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello, Minitokyo - Minitokyo

Hello, Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Greeting from me in Belarus, Minsk to you all.
I hope my stay here is fun and useful to both all of you and me ^_^

Currently I'm a student in the Belarusian State University as well as a beginning writer and somewhat of an artist. I'm quite a positive and cheerful person usually, but I tend to get a but egocentric and crazy when my world domination mania kicks in, please do ignore me by all means at those moments. :P

P.S. :P <- this is my favorite smiley by the way. :P

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Greeting to you too!
I hope you'll enjoy here!
And I'm interested in your insanity! ^_^
(^_^;) <---this is my fav

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family Nioki! Definitely hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of new friends. ^_^ Please be sure to read the Policy and FAQ, and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. ^_^ You're an artist? Cool! Will you be sharing any of your art with us here?

Oh, and lest I break the chain...

XD is my favorite emoticon.

Signature Image

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

I'm Ichikawa, or just Ichi^^
Nice to meet u, Minitokyo!
Nice to meet u too, all of Minitokyo accounts!

ichikawav8

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Greetings Nioki welcome to MT!
Have fun and enjoy your stay!:D

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya Nioki and welcome...I'm a bit of a writer myself...once I got into that whole thing man did I take off hehe best of luck and enjoy your stay with us ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by fireflywishes You're an artist? Cool! Will you be sharing any of your art with us here?

More like - beginner artist, even more so in digital art.. (Finally got myself a tablet)

angelwings083

angelwings083

?tsubasa.hiroge!~ ^__^=?

hello to you~ ^___^=
and i would also be waiting for your works!..:D
i'm also kinda new here..^^;; hehe..:D

^___^= is my favorite smiley!~~ XD hehe..:D

*~*angelwings083*~*

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.