Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how u remove a threads that doesn't use anymore? - Minitokyo

how u remove a threads that doesn't use anymore?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

like the subject...
how u remove ur own threads...
that u think doesn't use anymore...???
*someone out there, that know this answer pls reply*

*just want to delete old threads of mine*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

snx

snx

Mr K.

Yeah right... how 2 delete useless threads?

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Report it to a mod, including the link, if its just an old thread then just let it go, but if it really bothers you report it to a mod then. Preferrably private message I believe, or else I suppose you could just report it.

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by CyanideBlizzardReport it to a mod, including the link, if its just an old thread then just let it go, but if it really bothers you report it to a mod then. Preferrably private message I believe, or else I suppose you could just report it.

so just report it...and it will be deleted..
thx for the answer

don't forget! threads are part of your level increase/decrease.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by Paolodon't forget! threads are part of your level increase/decrease.

ups...almost forgot...
*10 sec again and my post will deleted*

thx for the comment...
*i think i reconsidered it again*

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Yeah. If you have a small thread that few people commented on, it's not worth it anyway, so get rid of those. If you posted the thread a while ago and heaps of people commented, but is now dead, leave it. You'll loose all that "exp"

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Good question Jackal and i cannot help u! therefore i am a newbie. lol.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Forums don't work like that. Threads aren't meant to be deleted, but archived. I did not even build a function to delete threads.

And the preferable method of contacting is the Support Inquiry and NOT Private Messaging.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by SheqelForums don't work like that. Threads aren't meant to be deleted, but archived. I did not even build a function to delete threads.
And the preferable method of contacting is the Support Inquiry and NOT Private Messaging.

My bad, means of contacting about questions like that wasn't mentioned, so thats why I was unsure. I was waiting for a mod/higher power to make a comment, thank you very much.

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by SheqelForums don't work like that. Threads aren't meant to be deleted, but archived. I did not even build a function to delete threads.

thx for the answer... :)

i just was checking this forum out sorry for the inconvenience if any was caused so tahts how you take threads out interesting

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.