Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greetings everyone! - Minitokyo

Greetings everyone!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Zettodono

Zettodono

Come feed the rain...

Joined to Minitokyo yesterday. My name is Igor. I am from Russia, Samara City. Recently graduated from university. My hobbies are Martial Arts (Aikido, Ju Jutsu, Iaido), computer graphics, reading interesting books. Also interested in Japanese language and culture. I hope to find here new friends, and sometimes upload some stuff.

Glad to meet you!
???????

ps: I've got some wallpapers, but I can upload only one per day =\ Hope this is not forever :)

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hi and welcome to MT Zetto!^_^
Congratulations on your graduation hehe!
Have fun and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!(The most important thing is CREDITS!)

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya Igor and welcome...if they are big images then you're only able to upload a few at a time...scans are normally more to upload but don't worry I think they might have the new members on uploading less to keep down trouble...but don't be concerned just upload when you can and have fun while you wait

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Zettodono

Zettodono

Come feed the rain...

Quote by annosyCongratulations on your graduation hehe!

Thx!

Quote by annosyHave fun and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!(The most important thing is CREDITS!)

Credits... hmm. Well I upload one wall, write some comments and add favorites, I've got 20 credits xD

Quote by angelxxuanhiya Igor and welcome

Hello.

Quote by angelxxuandon't be concerned just upload when you can and have fun while you wait

So, am I (:

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.