Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 guestbook posts? - Minitokyo

guestbook posts?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

Hm, I dunno if it's a bug or something but I just noticed that all my old guestbook entries are gone and I can't go past page 1 in my guestbook while I had a lot of pages before.
Searched for my account options to see if it was a missconfiguration but stills weird, also some members had they guestbooks "vanished" starting from page two.
I'd like to know what happened and if there's a way to fix it.

thanks~

Signature

seems to be a big database problem and i know they would do there best to fix it o0

read the threads below

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Ok, I spoke with Sheq and he said that after a certain period of time, you cannot browse old guestbook posts. The reasoning is to increase site performance... if they were all browseable it would slow down the site. Sorry!

Signature Image

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

Hm, I didn't get it well... I understand the site performance, but seems some people still have their old posts or everyone's got their posts clared? =/

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've noticed it for some time now...I know my guestbook has had more life before 27 weeks ago...but it's based on the time stamp and the likes...it's just a means to help the site work faster, I'm not certain the exact cut off time for back then but all I know is it's just a safety feature so the server won't crash, is my take on it

BuBbLeS!

Signature

zazuge

Perv

sorry it's late to post this
i noticed the problem a long time ago
but i wonder about the performance argument
i agree that the old methode of showing all guestbook entries on one page will put huge load on the server
but maybe if you use multiple pages to show old guestbook entries will save the day
(like in the galleries and forums)
maybe i'm wrong because i haven't used much the new Interface of Minitokyo ,because i was absent for a long time (over 90000 days ^^)

Belive me and DIE !

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.