Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Some Questions - Minitokyo

Some Questions

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hi so I'm new here on Minitokyo
just uploaded one of my wallpapers from animepaper.net

I looked through the FAQ and policies
- whats the difference between Indy Art and Wallpapers?
I have vector art I intended as wallpapers (with vectored backgrounds and everything), would this go under indy art or wallpapers
What about characters I vectored myself then used them in a wallpaper? Can I submit the original vectors as indy art still?
- can I submit wallpapers with 2560x1600 widescreen resolution? or do I have to scale down to 1920x1200?

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

If you have a wall that has a proper background then submit it as a wallpaper. A vector that would go into the indy art would be the one that lacks of background or it's a copy from the scan. Don't worry, if you mess up with the category, a mod or elite will change it.

And regarding the resolution, yes, you can. MT accepts it :3

Welcome to MT!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya and welcome to mt...sadly I don't know...but I am most certain a mod will snoop by and answer your questions...I sort of am confused about the whole vector and indy and wallpapers myself but don't worry I'm certain fireflywishes or one of the elites will travel by and help you out...and there's an elite...thanks fran ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

okay thanks

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.