Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Continue the Sentence Above! - Minitokyo

Continue the Sentence Above!

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 28 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 Next » 652 total items

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

But deep down he knew he would have to find his pants first, so he climbed out of the jam and

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

for some reason, he went to sleep and had a wet dream of......................
stubid little killer tamatos? and

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

awoke to find himself craving ketchup coated chocolate bars. So he pulled on a speedo and went out to

Signature

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

to the depths of hell that where he can visit his parents, which went to hell
cause they were very VERY naughty. and

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

there found himself face to face with the dreaded Hamster of Burbank. So armed with only a spork he prepared to do battle, when

Signature

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

then, for some weird reason, a offical hamster song theme comes on.

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

"Boogy, boogy Hamster boy. Shake that tushy, oy oy oy." And so he finds himself dancing the Hamster Boogy, unable to stop himself,

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

( you guys are funny.... have fun makin' fun of me while you still can aye? hahaha ^_^' )

and when he danced, his speedo cracked up so all the hamster minions of Burbank could see his sexy arse and laugh their arse off too

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

but in the distraction, he struck a mighty blow at the Hamster of Burbank. The force of the blow caused his Spork of Might to break right up the middle,

(This is getting funnier by the second)

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

and then alas! The hamsters mutated into giant hamster ham hams pals! The poor, wretched xandman

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

ran for the hills all the while blabbering on about sporks of might that aren't that mighty. He then stopped

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

and saw the spoon of might!!! now he's gettin' even mightier and starts to run down the hills

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

all the while remembering to find a nice shop to buy hot pink boxers, as he was still nekkid. On the way

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

to the Burbank strip club, xandman realised that he forgot about the love he left behind in the convent of the fat nuns, so

Signature

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

he rolled down the hill, to get back to the church to find that nun o.0 "

Signature Image

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Along the way he found a store, but was unable to purchase boxer shorts, instead he bought a neon orange thong. He knew the nuns

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

liked his masculine body and wanted to see him in neon orange thongs and neon purple bra's because they were all perverts that

Signature

Misuchi

Misuchi

Friendly Moo-cow

and also hadn't eaten in a while so they headed out to Kentucky Fried Chicken in their neon orange thongs under their nun-suits, and along the way were met by

Signature

W W W . B A N I M E . C O M

a bull by the name of Sonzi who absolutely despised castrating nuns and orange thongs alike. Without hesitation he...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

...ran off to the bikini store and bought himself a neon orange thong and neon purple bra to follow the new trend. But the bikini store didn't

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

have orange thongs, so he was forced to purchase a hot pink one instead. He then decided to return to his nun, but

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

his nun were busy doin' something else with an old priest, so the bull decided to assault xandman when he were unaware. So the

Signature

Misuchi

Misuchi

Friendly Moo-cow

store called the bull's cell phone in the middle of the epic battle to tell him that the orange thongs were in stock, so xandman..

Signature

W W W . B A N I M E . C O M

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

looked upon the bull and with a mighty blow froma very tiny rock, slew the might beast. Xandman then

Signature

page 4 of 28 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 Next » 652 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.