Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Continue the Sentence Above! - Minitokyo

Continue the Sentence Above!

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 28 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 Next » 652 total items

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

wth!?!? i'm not bold man!!! hahahaha XD damn.... hahaha....

...assaulted him and beated him up for doin' so. When they were done, xandman looked totally devastated.... he started to weep thinkin' that a bunch of lil' fella's just beated the crap outta him for

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

trying to eat them. He realized they might have a point and so gave up cannabalism, and decided to

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

find some hot girl to marry and settle down with only to find out ....

Can u belive me?
Still sittin pretty w/ a pistol in hand
Livin to love u, will u be my man?
If i beg, if i plead
Would u please,please,please satisfy me?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

...that the girl must have nice racks and be good-lookin' if xandman's gonna date with her. He apologized to the leprechauns and kicked their leprechaun chief in the head, then ran away as fast as possible so

Signature

...they started to chase him. He wasn't very fast because his legs were too short so they caught him and forced him to listening "Winnie the Pooh" boysband latest album and then....

the pretty leprechaun princess came and rescused Xandman taking him to see ....

Can u belive me?
If i beg, if i plead

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

...her room. But she had something else in mind, but xandman had too low iq to realise that of couse. When they finally arrived to the leprechaun princess's room

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

the princess chained up xandman and was going to use his body parts ot create the leprefrankenchaun monster! In horror, xandman

Signature

screamed like a girl, struggling aginst the chaines he grabbed for his giant pan which he...

Can u belive me?
If i beg, if i plead

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

could not reach. He cried then, breaking out and sobbing like a baby. The evil princess did not find this amusing, so

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

she ripped off his shirt and started to torture his ear with a superlong metallic bat. Xandman weeped like an infant and by some automatic reflex, he kicked her nuts (she was a shemale). The leprechaun princess

Signature

screamed in pain, she then started to beat the poor xandman with her superlong metallic bat, it was looking as if he would never exscape but then.....

Can u belive me?
If i beg, if i plead

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

....he found his Special Ultra Superduper Alpha Xandwich. He ate it quickly and turned into whatever he had in mind, so he thought he would be a

Signature

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

giant bee and run amok in a city and slaughter people in order to find a

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

genius apothecary, who has formulated a miraculous elixir! It turns out that the elixir has the power to

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

make Xandman have the ability to turn cactus plants into ham sandwhichs. But the elixier has a curse, but

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

if xandman uses it.... he'll turn inside out, unless he finds the one artifact only spoken in the legends... He must find..... *dum da dum....* ....The Holy Peanutbutter and Jelly Xandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He

Signature

boei

**Dark Mood**

turned the evil princess into parfait, and ate it all up, and he realised the effects of the curse were begining, and so he

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

farted so loud and caused massive earthquake which destroyed half of the world.. and he

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahahaha! man.... making me look worser yeah? hahaah.... ^_^'

said "I didn't do it!" and pointed at darkrad. And there sat rad in the toilet with a superman magazine.... out of the toilet came this horrible and devastating odour that unfortunately, scourged half of the planet. Xandman ran away

Signature

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

to his lovely shemale leprechaun princess where they together made wild love. but all of a sudden...

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

(I am really starting to feel sorry for Xandman, we are being really mean to him.)

he stopped and realized that it was all a clever ploy of the nuns. They wished to catch him unaware and then

Signature

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

yes i agree...lets make this all better for him...if i can..

make him a chrisitan to realize all his faults and wrong doings of his journey. realizing that, xandman...

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

(Why? He should never have stated himself as the main character, knowing that people would do horrible things to him.)

decided to run away. He figured that he would much rather face the trials of his current adventure than grow old in some church. He fled, but then

Signature

page 6 of 28 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 Next » 652 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.