Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chapter discussion - Minitokyo

Chapter discussion

Group announcement by katekyo-hitman-reborn

page 1 of 1 9 total items

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

alright even if the layout is not done yet we want to start and be more active do we?
as for that i would like us to discuss the latest chapters of reborn :D
i already uploaded a pic on the page so go and write your opinion will you >D!?
*O* can't wait to read them!

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

>.<ya i think amano should let goku win at least once ;A;
<3 i really like how the varia's coming into picture *even though fran's not there ;A;*
//and squalo....//

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

The Varia have arrived! *dance of joy*
I'll save my fangirl screams when Squalo & Fran come too
I feel some B59 love... mmm *grin*
Also immanent (rape) danger coming from Lussuria (run Gamma run!)
And yeah Gokudera never seems to win, but he ripped half of Dinosaur-man's body so he has my love & support XD
Hope Squalo & Dino are having a nice time, recovering in a hospital together <333 somewhere...
P.S. I still haven't recovered from Squalo losing his arm again, and then exploding... and then maybe flying in the air --> maybe, I dunno :S

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

Kyaah, the new chapter was awesome! VARIAAAA *happiness*
God they're fast, already in Japan to help out xD
Srsly, Amano-sensei should let Gokudera win at least once, for god's sake <__< Why is he the only one that never gets a victory?
I was so pissed when I've seen that... gyah oh well, that's life ^^

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

yeah 1st time writing something in this group here since I joined this family XD
Seriously I was totally <333333
when I saw them coming XD
and can't wait to read thsi weeks chapter XD
but goku had a win once and it was against gamma if I wasn't blind or was it a draw?
but seriously this dino appearance is still weird to me 8(
and hope squalo,fran,mukuro will take action soon >__<

Signature

Varia have arrived at last XD cant wait to see Xanxus in action!

Signature

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

hell yes squalo and fran come back soooon ;___; i wanna hear more "VOOOOI" >__<

@yamibou: whaaahahahaha omg i never thought about lussuria x gamma XDD but now that you mention it O-o RUUUUUN GAAMMAAA RUUUUUN >___<
:D yep goku has my support..but still go and win already D<

@kuryuki: yea the varia look <3 i need a close up from xanxus >///< i want i waaaant *fangirl scream*

@trofi: bwahaha sure varia always there to help :D (wait...thats not varia like at all O_o..omg they're not going to become nice do they? *shock*

@pulv: yay welcome ma friend <3 yea well...goku won against gamma thats true but..ryohei helped and also it was a double K.O ;___; so he cheated XD
the dino appearance is definitly =__= ugly xD

@fiifo: wahhh there she is my xanxus buddy <33 lets scream together when that happens -^^-

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

Yeah, last chapter was really great, and even other recent chapter were great, pages with legend guardians in the bg of Tsuna's so cool.

I wonder when Squalo come back, hope he'll be ok and with some cool new sword-arm >_<

and maybe Fran Mukuro and his company will come soon with such effect like Varia always came... kufufufu :3

@ Yamibou-Eve AHhh.. girls imagine new boys pair, I better don't say anything =_=

poor Goku, give him a final shot at least

wallmaker

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

I love messing around with parings! XD

@ Yamaro - Squalo new-sword-arm *nod nod* I hope he comes back soon! And Mukuro & Fran! <333

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.