Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi Peeps! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

hI PEEPS! i'm here in this forum from 2 months ago. i really like it, it looks good *_*

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya inofry and welcome...you wouldn't be a futurama fan perchance would ya :P glad to have you aboard hope you enjoy your stay with us and don't forget the main reason for joining...having fun ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hi and welcome to Mt!
Have fun and enjoy your stay!

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

Quote by angelxxuanhiya inofry and welcome...you wouldn't be a futurama fan perchance would ya :P glad to have you aboard hope you enjoy your stay with us and don't forget the main reason for joining...having fun ^_^

obviously! i adore futurama *_* expecially fry >3<
yes have fun is the most important thing!

merged: 01-05-2010 ~ 12:50am

Quote by annosyHi and welcome to Mt!
Have fun and enjoy your stay!

thk so much for the fav!

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Hello there new member. Welcome to Minitokyo. I'm KazamiHayato so just call me "Kazami-san." Nice to meet you, Leela-san.

Signature Image

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

hi Ino ^^ nice to meet you^^
sorry late to give greeting ^^;
by the way welcome>_< have fun here^^

welcome to minitokio

Quote by KazamiHayatoHello there new member. Welcome to Minitokyo. I'm KazamiHayato so just call me "Kazami-san." Nice to meet you, Leela-san.

Leela san? X333 so cute! >3< thk ya!

merged: 01-18-2010 ~ 11:19pm

Quote by patokite91 welcome to minitokio

thk ya! X3

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.