Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your most recent favorite anime moments (spoilers) - Minitokyo

your most recent favorite anime moments (spoilers)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

your most recent favorite anime moments

it can be anything :)

i just finished elemental gelade also known as Erementar gerad

CAUTION SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN THIS!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

my most favorite scene was the last ""Kiss scene""

lean angel, believe you can fly

[Spoiler]
Finished watching a yaoi OVA Winter Cicada wks. ago., and I liked the tragic "romeo and juilet " scene at the end. One died, and one took his life just to be with his love.
Another recent favorite anime moment.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Mhh...Hetalia owns every anime lol
And the reason it's because the things in it actually happened.
But I like every moment in Hetalia

ps: Don't take the above to seriously. I 'm have nothing against any anime lol
XDD
I just like animes that teach me something but other animes are awesome as well

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Wenever Ryuugu Rena wants to take something home and in fact does. Btw there is somewhat of a little spoiler from higurashi no naku koro ni.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4ndzJGawk&feature=related Thats the happiest momment ever :P

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

anything that excites me

DarknessRay

DarknessRay

DarknessRay

the moment of gundam OO second season
""spoiler
the moment when anew being shooted by setsuna and lock on cant do anything to save her, and the ending song come smooth to end this moment

2nd
the time ended for chrno and rossete... T.T bring back memories

kenshin's slash...

00 Setsuna survived :D

I DONT KNOW

hey guys,
i

CODE GEASS ZOMG

From Kuroshitsuji
when Grell said : " why is the kid getting all the pretty guys ?"

The moment The Kobato anime ended and the credits rolled in. Oh wait..........

Really though, nothing has caught my attention recently in anime..... :| MANGA however....

thank you ....

Gundam SEED's ending >_<
ACACACAC XD

KHR,
when Fran and Belphagor are moving through the Eastern Forest, and Fran is like "Could you please stop stabbing me, senpai?"

ONE PIECE

when going merry burried by luffy T___T

Ghost Hunt ep. 9 when Naru and Mai falls down the well.

Also Junjou Romantica when Nowaki finally returns from US and is chasing Hiro-san in the university's library

mmm Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood xDu

when ryuuji and taiga kiss near the end of toradora it was so cute! and also when honey has a cavity and then mori pushes him down on the couch to take a look inside of his mouth (thats from ouran)

When NANA kisses Hachi! XD

* Spoiler for Arakawa Under The Bridge, EP 1 * Lol, there is only one ep.

When Nino-san says, 'Could you fall in love with me?'

And then Recruit/Ko just screams. I lol'd, xDD

in Naruto Shippuden Inheritors of the Will of Fire when Naruto was constantly calling for Kakashi to wake up (cuz he thought he was dead) Kakashi softly says "ohayou" which means "Morning" in Japanese... just the way he said it was very touching and also naruto's reaction to that was priceless! brought me to tears cuz i love both characters! By the way, Naruto Shippuden Inheritors of the Will of Fire is an amazing movie! I love it!

G Gundam when Master Asia fought (with his bare hands) Mobile suits from the Death army.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.