Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anyone know any fun rpg games i should play? - Minitokyo

anyone know any fun rpg games i should play?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

So can anyone give any titles of good rpg games? I like playing pokemon i have been a fan of it ever since it came out also like final fantasy also...and by dating sims i guess games like my boyfriend and princess debut...thanks for helping me out...and also you recommend any other good games that i should play on the ds or the gameboy advance or the playstation 2

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

koroyami

koroyami

Some Things You Never Forget . .

i recommend you to play Dark Cloud 2 PS2
its amazing game believe me ..
google it :D

Stay Where You Belong . . In My Memories . .

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

hey :)
you could try Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis or some Tales of.

Signature
Fun.

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

Final fantasy XIII released already, but Japanese version. we must wait untill 2010 march for the english version..
maybe you should try Last remnant

A good mix of Final Fantasy and dating sims are Persona 3 and 4 (PS2), if you haven't played those yet.

FFXIII comes out in Japan on December 17 and NA and Europe on March 9, 2010.

console PS2 : "Dark Cloud 2" its shell shading and have many feature, like u can create something like bomb, u just to take pictures from ore and etc
console PC : dragon age

nicado

JuguerANX Messenger

the mario E luigi 1, 2 and 3 (the number one its from the game boy advance) they are (like all the Mario RPG

Signature
	Imagehttp://static.minitokyo.net/sigs/nicado.gif

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

hem ar tonelico I and II, mana khemia i and II, star ocean 3 and 4, atelier iris 1,2,3,4 hem persone 3 and 4
dark could, disgaea

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

I got almost all RPGs for the DS (and plan to get all for the PS3, which isn't a challenge, there aren't many yet ._.), and I can recommend Final Fantasy III (DS remake), FF Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Suikoden, Chrono Trigger (DS remake), Etrian Odyssey (not everyone's favourite, pretty hard and old-school, gotta draw your own maps and stuff, but I enjoyed it), Disgaea DS, Luminous Arc DS... yeah ^^
If you're not too picky, you could also try the two Dragon Quest games or one of the various Pokemon remakes like the Mystery Dungeons ^^

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

wowww i must try that thank you^^

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

You're welcome! ^^

I highly suggest Fallout or Borderlands. They have a strong FPS approach and arnt turn based so there not so much a RPG in the since of Final Fantasy.

Tales of Vesperia~ Kind of old now but it's still one of my favorites.

I really liked Dragon Quest 8 for ps2, I liked it a lot because it had animeish graphics, made it more fun to play, maybe you should try it.

I recommend my favorite game of all time, The World Ends With You.
Here's its Gamespot review: http://au.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/wonderfulworld/index.html

final fantsy...

Kingdom Hearts! *looks around nervously* I fell in love with the story and the music<3333

Diablo for sure

merged: 01-21-2010 ~ 02:06pm
Online games. then Silkroad

i think is good r fallout 3 and oblivion in ps3
Final fantasy 8 in ps2 r my favorite
good fun

rennikun

rennikun

Ya-Ha!

it all depends on what type or rpg i guess... wrpg or jrpg?

wrpg - i would suggest, fallout 1, fallout 2, fallout 3, elder scrolls 3, elder scrolls 4, mass effect 1, mass effect 2, knights of the old republic 1, knights of the old republic 2, jade empire

jrpg - gosh.. so many to list... final fantasy (any), breath of fire (any), dragon quest (any), persona (any), tales of (any), xenosaga, xenogears, suikoden (any), secret of mana, chrono trigger, mario and luigi rpg (cant remember the exact name, and any of them), shin megami tensei (any), omg.. too many to list...

White-Rose-Prince

White roses everywhere...

I would have to say Rogue Galaxy was one of my favourites. Also, if you like random and colourful games that leave you happy inside, I strongly recommend Katamari Damacy. (Anyone of them, There are many.) :3

Dragon Quest 8 - fun but can be hard
Any of the Final Fantasy's (4 through 12 are great)
As an anime fan the Persona series is very cool, I would pick P3 (P3 portable coming out this summer)
Tales of Phantasia on the GBA was fun
Star Ocean 1 or 2 (PSone and PSP)

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

I strongly recommend Star Ocen: The Last Hope for PS3. It's awesomeness! *.*
The characters are so cute, the gameplay is fun and there are so many possibilities... you can do side-quests or develop relationships between the characters, I played about twenty hours now and I'm loving it <3

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

something cute and fun...
PS2
Mana Khemia, Odin Sphere (action/rpg), Radiata Stories, Disgaea, Phantom Brave, La Pucelle Tactics, .hack// series...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.