Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Choose one: CardCaptor Sakura ot Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? - Minitokyo

Choose one: CardCaptor Sakura ot Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles?

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 221 total items

i just want to know what most people prefer..choose only one not both please..thanks! =)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

since I don't like tsubasa guess I'll be going with card capture sakura...just could not get into tsubasa any

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I prefer CardCaptor Sakura. ^^

Cardcaptor Sakura is still the best. =)

I don't think it's very... fair, with lack of a better wording, to say which one is better out of TRCh or CCS since both are, technically, separate series.

Sure, they have all the same characters, the main characters are the same. But the plot's different, there are different characters. It's like CLAMP wrote a fanfiction out of CCS and really every series they ever created and made original characters for it[Fai and Kurgane.]

But, since this thread says to choose, I'd say CardCaptor Sakura, since it had a more satisfying ending. :P

Card captor Sakura! I dont like art style in Tsubasa

i like Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle more, Card Captor annoyed me (Im all alone D:)

Honestly, I prefer CCS, because it's a much cuter series on the whole, but Tsubasa is really good too.

Tsubasa cronicles coz theres a lot of characters for this series

Tsubasa is more interesting because have a lot crossovers of diferent series CLAMP, but CCS is a nice work and without it there would be no chronicles.

Tsubasa, for the crossovers and for the art.
Or maybe because the characters are older.
I don't really know why xD

Cardcaptor Sakura, it's soo cute~ ^^

But, isn't Tsubasa really confusing...? Plus it crosses over a lot with xxxHOLIC, so that's a marketing scheme...?

Cardcaptor Sakura because of his anime.

ccs's story is way better and not dragged on like that in tsubasa. however, i like tsubasa's art better so far.

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

Hm... Tsubasa 'cause it's very mind twisting. CCS is also good but Tsubasa is my preference.

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles!

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i only watched a short few eps. in CCS...

but i think that TRC is way cooler!

more fun and action...

not to mention,

more challenges...

merged: 12-20-2009 ~ 10:57am
i mean it...

TRC rocks!

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Rika

|I like tsubasa cause the drawings nice and the storys much better.

tsubasa chronicles

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

definetly card captor... altough i find the young love very very VERY cheesy..... XD

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

Tsubasa for me ! don't you feel there is many awesome soundtrack in it ?

Card Captor Sakura

Sorry for my english, is terrible...I know...!

100% cardcaptor Sakura

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 221 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.