Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpapers Removed - Minitokyo

Wallpapers Removed

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Naruth

Naruth

Badassical

I'd like to know the specific reasons for which "Galaxy Police" and "7th Heaven" were removed. The others that were removed I don't particularly care about; however, I'd like to repair/redo these two. I really hope that MT isn't evolving to be more like Animepaper. Not that I don't understand the necessity for strict criteria.

Thank You.

Naruth

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

I can't find "7th Heaven" in your deleted wallpapers, but the reason why "Galaxy Police" was deleted is because: - The Earth and scan look like they were blown up from a smaller size, resulting in it being overall low quality. You could vector the scan to give it a crisp clean look, and find a higher quality image of Earth to use. Perhaps less monotony in the stars.

Naruth

Naruth

Badassical

Thanks, bromithia! Hopefully, I'll have to time to get on that soon. It seems the other wall was actually named "Tifa - 7th Heaven" if it makes a difference. Either way, I'm pretty sure it was because the background was just filtered stock. I'll have to vectorize it most likely; unfortunately, I've never vectored. Sounds pretty time consuming.

Thx again!

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Should be able to find some help on it if you're ever interested over at the Vector-Wallers group.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.