Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 POLL FMA 2nd season YES/NO? - Minitokyo

POLL FMA 2nd season YES/NO?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

To anyone who have seen the complete Full Metal Alchemist show, you guys/girls know how it ends.
Does anyone of you think there will be a "2nd season"?
there are a lot of pieces where ther could pick up so...i won't spoil for anyone who hasn't seen the complete show yet ^-^

But what do you guys think??

and now....VOTE

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmmm...maybe the movie will fill in the tiny pieces =P

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. probably. The Animator's loves to keep it's watcher in suppense

there's not gonna be a second season, nothing is planned to further the series except for the movie (at least right now), which hits theaters in japan sometime in 2005.

personally i hope they don't make a second season after the movie, cause there's nothing really to make a season about that i can think of. it'd be like trying to make a second evangelion season (pray gainax doesn't). i think the movie will wrap up things nicely for the series.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.