Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is wrong whit this wall? - Minitokyo

What is wrong whit this wall?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/1280-by-800-527355-20091124113231.jpg
http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/1280-by-800-527355-20091111153647.jpg

please tale me what is wrong, because i've submited this wallpapers and there were deleted:( what i need to change to make them stay in my gallery?

yumemi203

KenOtonashi

KenOtonashi

Serpent of Akasha

Don't know !
maybe blurry ? o.O

Blah

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

The first one seems to be very crowded, brush whoring could be a reason it was deleted.
The second one is too low quality and looks to be very simple.
I'd try lessening the brushwork in the first one and keeping it neat,
for the second the image would have to be cleaned better...like vectoring, painting or
just simply using one with better quality. Also remember to add your signature to each wall ^^

it looks good to me

mzkiwipnay

mzkiwipnay

Kiwipnay

idk if you are asking from commentary, but if it's just for your gallery; it could've been deleted on accident. I'd just reupload them again.

thanks xD really i'll be greateful if you reuload them:D
first wall
second wall

and someone told me that my wallpapers will be reuploaded but i've got nothing in my gallery
please tale me why is this happenig to me... take care and i'm waiting for your answer

yumemi203

ragebolt

ragebolt

loser w/ over confidence issues

first one is too cartoony on the texture department, second one looks blurry.

it just my opinion, i'm super noob

My Professor on Art once asked me to recite the different types of arts, i said Martial arts.., I went home early that day.
Why work for 6 pack abs when you can get just 1 big pack.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.