Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 POLL FMA 2nd season YES/NO? - Minitokyo

POLL FMA 2nd season YES/NO?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

To anyone who have seen the complete Full Metal Alchemist show, you guys/girls know how it ends.
Does anyone of you think there will be a "2nd season"?
there are a lot of pieces where ther could pick up so...i won't spoil for anyone who hasn't seen the complete show yet ^-^

But what do you guys think??

and now....VOTE

ShingoHibiki

ShingoHibiki

Darkest Days

They are already making a movie. The series was supposed to be 52 episodes but they decided to scrap that at some point in the production and decided to make a movie instead. All I know about it is that it takes place two years after where the series ended.

no, aftert that, the movie shoudl appear in summer 2005.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hope too...
first time i saw it...
i miss the 3rd and 4th epsd
bout the end...
*no comment bout it*
but overall, i think this anime is good

hope there will be the sequel of this

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

i hope so, too. it'll be a long time to wait for the movie but i'm looking forward to XD

... moooovvieeeeee @_@.....
ok, well i haven't seen the FMA serie yet, but i'm planning to watch it soon. And i'm looking forwasrd too the movie ^^. I think it's going to be a real good one.

no they shouldnt, the show has already been summed up quite alot. the movie will most likely just sum up the last remaining factor form the last ep which i wont say here cause of spoiling it

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

A sequel? why not? as long as they don't spoil the whole thing....
If they don't make a sequel, that's fine, too... because FMA is already a good series, and ended nicely, too.

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

mbgrobanite

mbgrobanite

-mislaid sadist-

Argh...If only I could get my hands on the last few episodes of the series..Sigh.Of all times for the friend's computer to break down...-.-"""

"Stop calling me small!!!!" ~ Edward Elric (FMA)

mbgrobanite

mbgrobanite

-mislaid sadist-

Argh...If only I could get my hands on the last few episodes of the series..Sigh.Of all times for the friend's computer to break down...-.-"""

"Stop calling me small!!!!" ~ Edward Elric (FMA)

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

no i dont think they need a second season, a movie would be enough.

Signature Image

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

Quote by sylentchaosno, aftert that, the movie shoudl appear in summer 2005.

YEAY! ^-^

Quote by UndyingShadowno i dont think they need a second season, a movie would be enough.

but a lot of fan (incl. me) would probable love a 2nd season, if it atleast has a good storie to it ;)

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

yes but not gonna happen movie gonna ending everything 100% nothing gonna happen

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

noo, the anime conclusion was perfect...a movie to take off the edges would be perfect, just like the series...if you want more fma, go read the manga :3

Icy

there doesn't really need to be a second season if the movie fills in all the holes that the last epsiode left
move = epsiode 52

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.