Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love? Exactly what is love...and why does every one look for it? - Minitokyo

Love? Exactly what is love...and why does every one look for it?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

zombilina

zombilina

Oh hai. I'm Zombi.

Quote by sweetanimegirl24Love? exactly what is love? what it is that everyone wants it and constantly look for it? And after after you have found it how do you know its love? not puppy love but real love? How do you know whether they are your soul mates or that the person is "the one"? and how do you know you fallen in love? Does it takes it time t o slowly build up the feeling..or do you wake up and it hits you like a ton of bricks and suddenly you are in love.
Please Answer MY Question Instead Of Answering My Question With Another Question..Thank You...

Love.
It's a chemical, like every other emotion a human being experiences.
I know it sounds cynical, but knowing that has kept me, personally, from making some stupid decisions.

People seek it out for a variety of reasons.
My opinion is that we are socially conditioned to do so. Couple that with the instinct to mate and procreate.

When you are in love, you feel a very intense connection with that other person.
And you want to be around them as much as possible. Do whatever you can for them. When they are happy, so are you. When they are not, you feel that as well. It takes quite a while to develop a relationship to the point of "real" love. You have to get through that initial period of time getting to know someone. Really know them. And for them to really know you. Because let's face it, NO ONE is completely themselves at first. I don't care who you are. So love at first sight and all that nonsense is just that, nonsense. Real love needs time to grow.

Breathe the impossible.

oh, the love is real and beautyful :3, the love is in everything and is magic because you feel in you self, and is stupid -w-

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.