Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what makes you attracted to the opposite sex? - Minitokyo

what makes you attracted to the opposite sex?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

What makes you attracted to the opposite sex? What makes you notice that one person in a crowd of people? Physically what draws you to that person? Whats the very first thing you notice about someone you just met in real life? Do you have preferences in looks? If you are physically attracted to them at first sight and want to get to know them better what would you do to achieve that goal without making the other person thinking you were creepy or weird?

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

outwards appearance doesn't really do it for me, I prefer the inner soul, is it a good soul or bad...bad I just walk away and avoid them, good souls I tend to stick around and get to know them and communicate with them...but I have to agree I've meet a few guys now that sort of just sit and stare at me, I'd rather have weird conversations than just sitting there and staring -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

at first time-appearance and than behavior ^_^

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

Quote by Mollyghostat first time-appearance and than behavior ^_^

and, skills and hobbies

Behavior (especially how kind is he) and sense of humor. Well, I must admit I also pay a little attention to his looks. But it's not very importand. ^-^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Lol, anyone telling you that outward looks mean nothing at first glance is lying. Everyone's got some kind of outward preference. It's what's inside that makes them stick around though. ^_^ For me, if a guy's got nice eyes or a warm smile I'm sold. What keeps me around is if he's got a good sense of humor (or really any sense of humor), is a good conversationalist, and is caring/friendly.

Signature Image

the attitude, the temper, and phisically the waist, the eyes, the hair,

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

for the physical: the eyes, the hair, the smile and *ehem* the body....

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

physically i like taller men with good nose..haha...weird huh?but really im obsessed with nose!lol

Uhm... personality. Smartness, occasional looks.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I like eyes, hair, body type, how sexy the girl is, and their prsonality

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

*cough*
Well, I look at the guy's hair first. Then, I look at his face. If the two has a passing grade *XD* then I check his attitude out. If at first, he shows signs of rudeness then...EEENGK!

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

well... the first time i see someone, i'll see his look first...
but when we know each other better, i'll see his personality...
if i want to approach someone... well~ I'm not sure i'll do that, i'm a bit shy... maybe i'll just see him quietly... but if he approach me first, that will give him some plus point... ^^

his personality i guess.. his attitude.. want a guy whose a gentleman but has a little devil in him hehe.. and his physique.. dont want fat guys..

I like a tall guy who has grey/blue or brown eyes and a great smile. He would show kindness, intelligence (I definitely don't want a guy that lacks brains), and should have some sense of humor. Most importantly, he needs to know how to treat a woman right.

the height and the smile. I like the guy with a cute smile :)

Definitely intelligence and sense of humor.

Personality and looks for sure. I have to be attracted body to even think about wanting to go out with them.

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

His Body

Of course, I like girls that are beautiful, but that something personal, but whats most important is the heart. I have to be with someone who is nice, gentile and understanding.

personality, someone i can trust... and smile ^^

o tamanho da pik e se eh gostoso

I just barely like the opposite sex >:)

Like others have said before me, personality matters.

asdfsdfsdfasdfsdf

merged: 01-27-2010 ~ 12:03pm
sadfsdfasdf

merged: 01-27-2010 ~ 12:05pm
sadgasdgasdgsdg

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.