Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think Naruto has too many fillers? - Minitokyo

Do you think Naruto has too many fillers?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Many people complain about them.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I complain about bleach fillers...naruto isn't that bad, but as always it could be worse...granted gintama is an anime based on fillers but it's actually quite amusing in a way...it's placed right, whereas some anime it just isn't needed in an over drawn just to make the anime longer sort of thing, never have cared for long anime

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Naruto does have too many fillers, some aren't bad, but after doing so many I get tired of them now even if they are good. Bleach fillers are usually good, but very long, and one of them took them out of the story line completely, which is just ridiculous.

It's not that bad to me, Bleach.....so many fillers...Lol.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

a little >.< and i agree bleach has a lot of fillers but i still love it ^^

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

yah..... it irritates me sometimes...

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

Well I mean I can understand why they have fillers, but Naruto fillers I have to say are very uncreative (from what I've seen...) It actually made me drop the anime, and I've only been reading the manga since.

drop the anime and read manga ftw! fillers suck :(

Too many? I don't know, honestly, I don't watch tv series now (don't have time to do that : ( ), and in manga there are not too many fillers, I think.
Some of things happened, [SPOILER] like Hinatas conffesion and "her death" [SPOILER] few chapters before, who doesn't matter too much in main plot- but it's nothing big, it's not a filler I suppose.

Naruto has definately toooooo mand fillers

Yeah, just too much. But somehow naruto have epic moments sometimes.

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

I ditched both Naruto and BLEACH because of fillers. Thank the lord for manga...

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

I can't stand Naruto's filler to be honest with you. The current Bleach filler arc has been amazing, though.

hell yes it does

yeah...too many, but I dont mind :P

Imizzar

Imizzar~

I HATED the fillers between the end of naruto and the start of naruto shippuuden! argh! so many tiny little unnecessary stories! at one point i nearly decided to stop watching entirely! thankfully, i didnt :P

i dont think so.... i just think that some of them are bad fillers. like looking around in the forest for a bug....

wayyyy to many. half the time it is like what is event he point of this. inu yasha was like that too

bad fillers... just random stories about something non-related with anything in the main storyline... horrible

"Picture for a moment the perfect irony... a flawless new beginning, eclipsed by tragedy..."

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Naruto has been a filler since the end of season five episode 112! I'm still waiting for the plot to start, but the fillers seem endless!

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

Definitely too many. It's popular, and it's been milked for all it's worth because of it.

I think we can all agree that bleach has near the worst fillers out there. I've never seen another show that cuts in the middle of fights or arcs like bleach does. Naruto doesnt seem to have TOO many, though they usually dont have as interesting of a story as other animes

Not only the Naruto, but the Bleach also has many fillers ... there are moments what it irritates

definitively yes!

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.