Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think Naruto has too many fillers? - Minitokyo

Do you think Naruto has too many fillers?

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

yeah it has too many fillers that the series becomes too long to watch.

iya memang banyak filter *indonesia*

Naruto is almost half fillers. From 100 something it goes on and on, and the Shippuden is the same. At first I liked it, but when I watched it the second time, I skipped all the fillers.

yes i think so too!

hey guys,
i

yeah..But at least not so many fillers in Naruto Shippuuden compared to Naruto

YES, I IS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAINS.

some fillers like the ones in one piece are good because it has absolutely nothing to do with the main story line and it's really funny~! but naruto and bleach fillers are rather annoying~ but guess they do have to have it so the mangakas get time to carry on with the story without added pressure

I don't know but I want to say that they die and reborn again like of it's nothing

they do have a lot of fillers but i can wait

well, for me long series would always have many fillers because that nobody could make a completely perfect story at all. Yes, naruto is one of it and bleach too XD

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

i hate fillers, so yeah, naruto has them too many...^^

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

Yes - too many @_@

Definetely yes.Just look at the fillers that split naruto from naruto shipuuden.It's almost a year!

Yeah too much filler I must say I almost give up on following up the series
somehow felt too long, suspending!

yes definitely

a lot of bad filler eg the three tail arc

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Yes, fillers extend out the series way too much and I think the anime should keep the attention towards the canon material of the original story.

Signature

edlin

edlin

i didn't do it...

if you remove all the fillers that series will last for ten minutes mua-ha-ha-ha

thank you ....

Definately. I mean the author's putting off the day when Naruto and Sasuke kill each other or NOT. I mean COME ON. Just like Bleach and other long shounen manga.

Manga lover...... <3

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Filler irrate me espically bleach filler naruto not so much but i hate warching the side story and not the main story

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Yes,and that's one of the reasons why a lot of people hate this show (and I,too :D)
I mean,come on,there is more than 100 episode fillers in total (after Sasuke left there was 80-90 episodes with total suck-ish fillers,and i am not even counting Shippuuden fillers 0.o )

It has too many fillers, yes, but those are short. Bleach's fillers are reaaally long...

RAWR!

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.