Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think Naruto has too many fillers? - Minitokyo

Do you think Naruto has too many fillers?

Tagged under Naruto

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Of course, and so boring too, I will get old if this keep going..jaja

yeah, fillers usually suck. although i don't mind One Piece fillers <3

Not so many as Bleach.

Oyundine

No 8059 no lide <3

To me? Naruto sux! And the filler make it even worse..

KHR! Life for it!

Vermy

Vermy

Sebastian kawaiiiiiii

yeah..I think so...and it makes me lazy to watch naruto again...

really boring....

bleach fillers is long and interesting until one point

not really...there are some good fillers

Hey, did you hear? the hostees factory had to close down because they found out the Naruto has more filler than them >D

its got more than necesarry

No there are not too many fillers...I like the Utakata's Saga!

yeah~ it's too much.

I like Yukimaru's filler too ^^

yupz, it is sometimes

yes. too many. and though they know that everyone is waiting for new series, they are continuing to draw the fillers.

It's not that bad

Yes.

Some are good, but there are just too many.

Yeah, I know, my english Suck.

Naruto is alright about fillers, except there's this odd section of like 20 fillers back to back at like 100 or 200 or so. That was rough. Without that, though, it's good for a series as long as Naruto is.

Try Meitantei Konan...now there's a nightmare of fillers... >>;

but if it'll continuing like that we will never see the end of Naru.

yes toooooo many...

DEFINITELY YES! THERE'S JUST TOO MANY FILLERS.
*takes out dagger and starts slashing at the air*
Not to mention the EPIC slowness of each anime. They seem to be purposely dragging the animation on and on. I mean.. how long has it been on the 'i-love-sasuke-and-we-are-going-to-get-him-(...) thing?

Fillers are shits! They give fillers to stretch the story. They better be carefull or the story will tear apart!

They're annoying if they're too long. Short filler arcs are OK, I suppose.

I don't think it's the NUMBER of fillers that's the problem, but rather the CONTENT of said fillers.

The fillers of the first series were pretty random overall while they TRIED to make some fit into the normal continuity, thus taking them away holds no real impact to the series in any way whatsoever.

The fillers of Shippuuden, on the other hand, are actually MUCH more relevant overall to the series as they actually provide much more background to some characters that we had little to no info on before.

Filler 1 - We got more background information on Asuma during his time as one of the 12 Shinobi Guards as well as more insight on his strained relationship with Hiruzen before finally making peace with it at the end. This also helped set up a much greater emotional impact to his subsequent death in the immediately-followed Kakuzu and Hidan arc, thus making his death have more meaning to people. The manga made his death seem rather random and meaningless except for boosting Shikamaru out of his overall laziness. (At which point, we rarely see him again after.)

Filler 2- We get more background info on just HOW the Sanbi/3-tailed beast ended up in that lake when it was already known that he had a Jinchuuriki beforehand. Team 8 getting more screentime doesn't hurt either. Manga-wise, the Sanbi just happening to be in that lake also seemed like quite a random event.

Filler 3 - We get more background info on the Rokubi/6-tailed Jinchuuriki, Utakata. (We had little to no info on all the other Jinchuuriki minus Naruto, Gaara, and now Bee except for names and what village they came from.) This also stressed the whole master-and-student relationship with not just Utakata and Hotaru, but also Naruto and Jiraiya. This helped to set up a much greater emotional impact on Naruto when he subsequently finds out about Jiraiya's death at the hands of Pain just previously. (Which is also ironic considering Utakata also dies when the Rokubi is extracted from him.)

Yes Ithink too

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.