Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 suggestions and comments on my new 'Faye' wallie - Minitokyo

suggestions and comments on my new 'Faye' wallie

page 1 of 1 6 total items

hey...i'm working on this wall of Faye....
i made the water or lake effect...i got wat i wanted....that is faye half in water...but it seems kinda empty
so i wanna put something in the water...something underneath the water that is...but what will suit the overall mood and the fact that Faye is a magician :)
so i need suggestions...:)

Wallpaper HERE
Original Scan HERE

and any comments are much appreciated :)

Thank you all so much :)

Also find me at deviantART
Signature
celestial-luminesse chamber-of-kings clamp-a-holic fye-fans blackbutler-kuroshitsuji clampfans tsubasa

tokonatsu24

tokonatsu24

Everlasting Summer ??

Great wallpaper so far! :D Tsubasa is the best ^^

You are AMAZING at cutting out images! O.O You kept the lines all looking perfect. And I really like your water texture, it matches great ^^

I was thinking the water effect might seem like it's not enough because it isn't quite in perspective... If you "shrunk" it at the top of the picture (lol, bad terms!) it would make it look more like a 3-D plane because things get smaller the farther away they are from the foreground.

And for an idea under the water, possibly Faye's tattoo? It would fit the kind of celtic design theme that his jacket and staff have. Also a good effect that you could use to liven it up is to just add flurries of small white dots all around. Not like snow, but like the kind of sparkles that Tsubasa always has everywhere :D

http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/153/01/ <---Random page example XD

Also, Faye's pants and gloves are kind of the only dark thing in the wallpaper, so if you could put a gradient underneath the water making it go from dark at the bottom to light at the top it might add some more interest and balance too!

Well that's all I got, hopefully it helped! ^.^

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

try some color differentiation and some lighting. in addition, maybe make a sky or something so its not all water :3

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Thanks so much for both your suggestions :)
i completed my wallpaper..and i'm really happy with the result :)
Here it is....LINK

Also find me at deviantART
Signature
celestial-luminesse chamber-of-kings clamp-a-holic fye-fans blackbutler-kuroshitsuji clampfans tsubasa

I like this XDD
Good job~

Wow~~
Sugoi ne... ^^
tokonatsu's suggestion is already good actually...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.