Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime character you had a longest span of crush? - Minitokyo

Anime character you had a longest span of crush?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Nodame~~~I love her very much~~~

mmm I think Lelouch :D

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Had a crush on Lum from Urusei Yatsura for many years now. Can't see it ever stopping. Man am I pathetic.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Kellen she is so hawt!

melloooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaa

merged: 04-15-2010 ~ 11:20pm
oh and sasuke :)))))))))))

ohhh hiruma from eyeshield 21... i love him

*sighs* It's gotta be Ryo and Dee from Fake. I've been crushin on those two forever.

Kuchiki Byakuya from Bleach...HOT HOT HOT!
Hatake Kakashi from Naruto...HOT SENSEI!
Gary Oaks form Pokemon...he's awesome!
Paul from Pokemon...he's cool!
Kouji Minamoto from Digimon Frontier...he was cute!
Matt Ishida from Digimon Adventures...i love him!
Kyouya Otori from Ouran HIgh School Host Club...
Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket....is KAWAII!
I have a ton of crushes from different animes.....yeah!

Deed from Records of Lodoss Wars - for yeaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrs!

kathikyo

Camouflaged Assasin

hibari kyoya!
he's my ideal man!

Camouflaged Assasin

Shido from Nightwalker. I cannot spend much time without him '-'

Signature

God, Edward Elric. It's still ongoing, and the most confusing thing is that I don't know if I want a brother like him, a boyfriend like him, a son like him or just BEING him

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

First .... prob Sagara <3 from Full Metal Panic lol his so awkward

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

Ichihara Yuuko from xxxHolic

Signature Image

My longest span anime crush is probably Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho.
Because of him I found myself crushing on mostly short anime guys. Not sure why ^^U

MoREaNaTo

MoREaNaTo

SavE Me FroM My S~elF

Yami from yugi oh omg i was and still madly deeply in love with him he is so lonely i just wanna *hug*him <<<living in dream land lol XD

BleEdinG EyEs is sTh that u will NevEr unDerstanD untiL u SeE The HeLL I hAvE BeeN ThrouGhSignature Image

Longest span... A tie between Akira Sendoh and Rukawa Kaede from Slam Dunk. Love them both since I first watch Slam Dunk, which is... more than 10 years ago. Lol.

Cagalli from Gundam Seed

rinku-nyo

rinku-nyo

Super Yandere Commander

L from Death Note XD
call me weirdo, okay

One of the first anime I saw, back before we even knew what anime *was*, was Speed Racer. I had the biggest crush on Racer X, Rex Racer.

LilWashu

LilWashu

The greatest scientific genius!

Washu from Tenchi Muyo! (It's in my username!), followed by Relena Peacecraft from Gundam Wing (take THAT, yaoi fangirls!).

Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya.
I could easily bored with one anime character, but surprisingly I still love him until know.

timuchin4cg

abingdon boys school

c.c (ll) is my favourite

first crush was probably Goku from saiyuki...but it last for about a year only...

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.