Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favorite blade-wielding female character? - Minitokyo

Who's your favorite blade-wielding female character?

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 155 total items

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Kind of a toss up... so these are the top ones:

Shenandoah from Dark Air
Twilight Suzuka from Outlaw Star
Tashigi from One Piece

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I'd also like to add Saeko Busujima of Highschool of the Dead among my favorites, she's awesome ^___^

Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

Asuna Kagurazaka (Mahou Sensei Negima)

Shana (Shakugan no Shana)

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

So far:
Yoko (Juuni Kokki)
Erza (Fairy Tail)
those 2 are my most Favs!

izayoichan

izayoichan

Sore o dākunesu. Enbureisu.

Clair from Claymore, right off the top of my head, but I have many that I love...

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

adri24rukiachan

adri24rukiachan

(。•́︿•̀。)

Saber (Fate\stay night)
Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
Erza Scalret (Fairy Tail)
Shana (Shakugan No Shana)
Maka (Soul Eater)
Saya (Blood+)

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Shana from Shakugan no Shana ^^

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I'm adding Yona (Akatsuki no Yona) to my list. - later on she will wield a sword.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Masane Amaha of Witchblade and Rangiku Matsumoto of Bleach

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

I like erza hahahah

merged: 08-08-2015 ~ 02:23pm
I like erza hahahah

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 155 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.