Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kira and Cagalli Joint Christmas Bash - Minitokyo

Kira and Cagalli Joint Christmas Bash

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Group announcement by Kira-and-Cagalli

page 1 of 1 1 total item

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Kira and Cagalli Christmas Bash

Hey everyone I wanted to announce that Kira and Cagalli group is having a Christmas Bash involving a Signature Contest.

I wanted the group to celebrate Christmas, and I also wanted to get more people active again in the groups so I thought that this would be a perfect opportunity, and for people to show off their talent..*smiles*.

Theme:

This contest theme is simple its Christmas and it must have Cagalli and Kira in it.

Rules:

The rules are simple.

For Singatures

The Size must be 500 by 150, anything lower or higher will be disqualified.

It MUST have Kira and Cagalli in it, it may have other characters also but the main person must be Cagalli and Kira.

The theme must be Christmas.

All entries must be turned into the group’s guestbook, with a statement saying this is their entry into the Kira and Cagalli Christmas Bash. And underneath your Image in the guestbook post below it the Direct link. If you do not your entry will be disqualified.

All entries MUST be turned in on December 19.

Awards:

The Signature contest winner will be featured on the groups page for Christmas. The reason where doing signatures and not wallpapers for thoses who love to wall is because not everyone is a waller, and this way more people can participate, and also this way the winners work can be shown on the group page for more to see..*smiles*.

The other prizes will be that the 1st Place winner will receive a award banner and your name on the groups page.

Additional Information:

Also The Red Knight and The Princess Of Orb and Kira and Cagalli are having a kind of joint Christmas Bash, So If you want to also show your Fandomness for Cagalli and Athrun you can join in on there Christmas Bash fun..*smiles*.

From your forever loving all of you administrator, thingperson

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.