Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted: Blazblue Material Settings Collection Artbook - Minitokyo

Deleted: Blazblue Material Settings Collection Artbook

Tagged under Blazblue

page 1 of 1 4 total items

lzx

Regarding Scan:
Blazblue Material Settings Collection p61
Blazblue Material Settings Collection p77

These two pages are the draft design pages that were used in the development of the game Blazblue, which were included in its Offical Artbook.

Page 61 would be the draft for the moves of the character Taokaka.
While page 77 shows the draft Insect Summons for the character Arakune.

I hope that you would understand that these pages are drafts drawn during the development of the game, thus the lower quality, and they were scanned straight from the Official Artbook.
I do think these draft would help fans have a greater understanding of the development of their favorite character(s) as well as how their character's moves came about.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Yeah of course but that's not really the point of our gallery. Scans are to be used for wallpapers and you abviously can't make a good extraction from a sketch or an incomplete drawing.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

lzx

hmm alright, will skip the text and sketch pages then.

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Yes please, as I will delete them nevertheless :D

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.