Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite or Current Romantic Novels New and Old - Minitokyo

Favorite or Current Romantic Novels New and Old

page 1 of 1 8 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there I’m a big Romantic Novel reader. I’m like addicted I have bought so many books its my 3rd addiction after anime and manga. And Ive always wanted a place in minitokyo where people can come and discuss Old and New Current or Favorite Romantic Novels to share, and maybe recommended some without spoiling anything for people who haven’t read that book. Because If people discuss their Favorite or Current Romance Book and tell the plot it, and what they liked about it and disliked, and if its good it would be kind of like our own Book Reviews. That way people can come here discuss their newest or oldest Current or favorite book and also find others peoples Current or favorites books and recommended books and know it’s good and they should read it because of what the person wrote..*smiles*.

I just finished a Romantic Historical Novel that I really loved called "What a Scoundrel Wants" by Carrie Lofty. I thought it was really good, I was worried at first because I have never read something like this book before, it was placed like in Robin Hood times and the hero’s uncle was Robin Hood, but it was very convincing and not cheesy at all. It wasn’t like any story book thing. I loved it because at first I was so pissed at the hero because he was a good guy, but had bad intentions and was in pain and was kind of bad. But I loved to see how he changed and saw all the wrong he had done before he meet the heroine and how it wasn’t like love at first sight with them it was like, they hated each other, fussed at each other, became friends, trusted each other and fell in love and would do anything for each other. What I also loved was that the Heroine was blind, and to me this was very original because there aren’t many blind heroines in a book, but what I loved was that she was still like kick butt about everything, she wasn’t an wimp she was brave and strong, even though she has her vulnerable side about her blindness she won’t let that stop her and she also has a temper when you do wrong against her it was hilarious..lol It was a very sweet and funny book, the hero and heroine were able to also laugh and make fun of each other in joking it was so sweet. I loved the part when he wanted so badly to save her and he was chained up in a dungeon that he broke his hand and fingers to get out of the chains while injured to save her from a mob..*sighs dreamily at the hero*..hehe. I would really recommend this book, because I was like umm I don’t think it will be good, but it really was I loved it so much..*smiles*.

Here’s the plot:

A Passionate Lover...

A swordsman for the Sheriff of Nottingham, Will Scarlet has finally emerged from his famous uncle's shadow. But when he's unwittingly drawn into a bloody battle between the Sheriff and a nobleman, it's impossible to tell friend from foe. A woman's screams lead Will straight into the carnage to save her--but the ravishing young lady is not the helpless maid she appears to be…

An Amorous Lady...

Meg of Keyworth lost her sight to illness years ago, but that hasn't stopped her mission to save her imprisoned sister, who's been arrested by none other than Will Scarlet. Meg wants to hate Will for betraying her family, but he sparks heated desire in her heart--a desire that only he can satisfy. Meg is lovely and loving, and bedding her is sensual bliss. To please her in every way is what he wants most, for Will knows he will cherish her forever....

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

If you want to try an old classic novel, "Jane Eyre" is okay.

Okay i will try this, thanks you.

My favourite book with a Romance in it is : Froth on the daydream by Boris Vian... though maybe not a Romance novel. But it is a book with an unusual way to tell stories.

So I will pick Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey (It is a more straightford and funny novel... even it is less known or Meyer's Twilight (only the first book though, the second and third are too melodramatic and the fourth is disappointing)

For specifically romance novels that won't live up more than a century, I like reading Julia Quinn's novels. They have an historic setting so we can have the noble and rich hero, but they are usually funny too. Nice to be entertained and not thinking too hard.

Signature

I prefer JR Ward's and Charlaine Harris's books.
They are good.
Should try them out.

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Thank you so much everyone for the great recommendations..*hugs*. Im almost done with this one historical romance novel and when im done ill post about it here..*smiles*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

sadfsadfsdafsad

Jane Austen is shnazzy...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.