Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Movie: Confessions Of A Shopaholic - Minitokyo

Movie: Confessions Of A Shopaholic

page 1 of 1 21 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there my favorite movie is Confessions Of A Shopaholic and I have also read all 5 of The Confessions Of A Shopaholic series books and there is a 6th one being worked on now and I’m very excited about it. I loved the movie because even though the characters appearances wasn’t the same as it was in the book and the background, setting and some of the plot was mixed of different books it really did get and understand the theme of the books, about Becky’s problems with shopping, her relationship with Luke, and all the funny things that happens to Becky and the sad things that happen and trouble she gets into. So to me it stuck to the book even if they changed things up. Like things that happened in the book all came from book 1 through 3. But I guess that would make sense because If it was just based off the first book they would have a lot of extra time that wasn’t as exciting for the rising climax and falling climax of the plot. My favorite part about the changes the movie made that was different from the books is the dancing scene when Luke takes Becky dancing, it was so sweet, romance and so hilarious..*smiles*.

What I want to know is if anyone else has seen the movie and what they thought of it.

And if they thought it was true to the books, or better or worst then the books.

And what you loved about it.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

i just watched the movie and it was great! rebecca was so funny... i just love the scene where luke "speaks" prada.... XD

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

thingperson

thingperson

lol oh I know and becky is so surpised hehe and I love it when shes speaks finnish and slaps that foriegn guy everyone is so shock but they totally like her afterwards..lol

and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

hahaha... yah... and btw that guy was creepy....

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

i'd like to watch it

lamest movie ever watched

me n my gf watched it. its so funny. i just know from here. that movie is from book. well time to buy it for my lovely gf

thingperson

thingperson

Quote by jameslatieflamest movie ever watched

O.o well that's not the nicest comment, but your entitled to your opinion so thank you for being honest and posting it..*smiles*.

merged: 01-08-2010 ~ 05:02am

Quote by j1gglyme n my gf watched it. its so funny. i just know from here. that movie is from book. well time to buy it for my lovely gf

Yay im happy you liked it to, even my sister was laughing at the movie when I made her go watch it with me and she thought it wouldn't be that good and we laughed so hard. The books are hillarious also you should read them as well. Aww thats so sweet im sure she will love them..*smiles*.

Signature

the books are just as good

lol i reaaaaalllly liked tat movie and remember it clearly mainly cuz i watched it on my b-day...and i didnt even kno there was a book series for it i thought it was an orig. idea O.o oh wellz and i think i luved the ending most wen she finds out the person who wanted to buy the green scarf on both ends was the guy XD

Funny though... Tells you the lives of shopaholics...

This is a very good movie in my opinion. It's very fun ^.^

was a fun movie to watch

I loved that movie! It had a good plot and a great story to it

such a cute chickflick... i saw her at the airport with her husband sasha baron cohen (borat) they are so cute!

lamest movie ever watched +1 XD

merged: 03-13-2010 ~ 08:19pm
hehehehe ^^'

i enjoy the movie it was fun to watch. i wish to be as lucky as her

it was fun watching it with the wife

thesleepingdoll

thesleepingdoll

? Frozen Rose ?

This movie has a very big lesson (esp to those shopaholics out there) and quite a sense of humor too. I love it!

omona! ?(

zero3

zero3

sweet dreams...

hahaha.,, i love this movie... its so funny too...

i...... enjoy the movie

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.