Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 World indignation... - Minitokyo

World indignation...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Dear friends I don´t know how to aboard this...
I see the execution of the britain tru tv.
I must to say they can be stopped to any cost.
My god I´m stil shoked about this. They cuted the head of this poor man.
Nosence man pointless... They will be hung indeed.
I feel an enourmous sadness for this situation.
People like this murders, killers, must be stoped for that reazon I agree with the forces against terrorist.
But I think they can do the best if they help peoples to prevent hunger and help give then alimentation and a better future for childrens...
My god I can´t think... This is my first time I saw this barbaric act.
I wish all the terrorist will be defeated and the peace will be rule the world finally.
What do you think about?...

I know this is a very delicate probleme... Post you think at your own discretion...

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

world peace...
need sacrifice for that to be happen...

seems now all people think is about themselves, what happen to other's they don't really bother especially someone they don't know at all...

but in the other hands, there is a few people who dedicated to the world peace
(mother theresa) for example..
even she doesn't in this world anymore, his kindness to other people is still remember for generation to come and can be agood example for ur children..

*remember what u did, it's what u get return*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Is it very hard for this world to reach the world peace?........ maybe yes , maybe not, who know? :\
This is a world of war -_- yup i know is hard to believe but.... all we can do is.....just have faith in ourselses.
But maybe someday all will be different.... ^.^

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.