Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SPOILERS...The ending to Rurouni Kenshin - Minitokyo

SPOILERS...The ending to Rurouni Kenshin

Tagged under Rurouni Kenshin

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Okay if that was not enough ample warning this thread contains SPOILERS! Only for those that have finished the series both Manga and Anime.

Okay...

Now I know this series of a million years old and CN didn't have the balls to show even the episides that were translated to the very end I still fell in love with it. Recently I found a site www.justdubs.com that has well it's in the name and I get to see all of the Anime's that I started and finsished against my will to their end and Kenshin was one of them...OH MY GOD I CRIED AND CRIED. Now here is my question for all of you that read the Manga or just have an idea what disease did Kenshin and ultimatly Karou die of...it's killing me not knowing! I welcome all of your answers and theories. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

well i actually don't know... but my friend told me that they died of cancer..... which was very weird......
HIV maybe? AIDS... XD

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

try searching while you wait a lot of sites still do spoilers reviews but I believe kenshin died in battle and she followed but it has been just so long since I've seen it...also you can watch them online on youtube believe it or not one of my friends watches it online at other sites as well...and you can't download them just watch them

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks guys much love. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.