Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 THEY NEVER GET TO! - Minitokyo

THEY NEVER GET TO!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Okay I noticed something...being a fan of Anime and Manga I have many lovers (one husband) from countless series and that number will continue to grow anyway back to the subject. I noticed that like 99% of the time the main characters NEVER get to have sex! NEVER get to do it and that...really P*SSES me OFF! Everyone else around them does especially if they are mediocre as hell but all of my men...NEVER GET TO! Even if they have a perfectly good excuse to like in Gurren Lagann...HE GET'S MARRIED! Now if it were me...just being in a room with them would be excuse enough but NOOOOOOO! All I'm saying it while I am not there, I want my men all of my lovers to find love, find happiness and GET LAID! Is that so much to ask? For a while I just though the lesser Gods that create my beloved drugs (Anime and Manga) didn't know what a guy's...um merchandise looked like and that was fine but then as the years went on I noticed it more and more until yeah it really p*ssed me off. Has anyone else seen this or is it just me and my obsessive eye? Now I'm not asking for hardcore stuff...they barely even kiss but come one those kids have to come from somewhere!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

meh I never did care about that in an anime, if you want to see that then watch adult trust me it happens and happens and happens boring and a waste nothing of interest...I prefer a good action plot over all that stuff...never really did care for all that in anime or movies for that matter, I rather like the notion of maybe not showing...I prefer to use my imagination and not someone using it for me

BuBbLeS!

Signature

samu02

Back to Basics

Isn't that what hentai doujins are for? Anyways maybe they aren't into public display of affection because they subconsciously know that someone's watching them (who knew, huh?). It would be funny, though, to see the leading characters signaling each other that they want to do "recreational activities" and then disappear from the viewer's line of sight... I'd like to see that sometime, hah!

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I know right.....

Must be part of the appeal. In american movies, everyone gets to down and dirty.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

hm, i think it would be nice to have a perfect combination of actual intellectual and stimulating plot with really great sex. For some reason, this has yet to appear in the public and private sectors.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.