Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji OVA - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji OVA

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

> Remember my last thread? <
I found out (about 1-2 months ago) what's with the mysterious pictures.
They're actually from the OVA, which can easily be translated as 'DVD bonus crack'.

True fans don't need a reason to watch it, but for the newbies, I must say it's great comedy. Most characters are OOC, and Ciel's wearing tights XD

Here are some links for the ones who didn't watch:
Subtitled
... aaaand amazingly I can't find the RAW version >.>"
Personal thought: if you have a decent amount of Japanese knowledge, search the RAW and watch it, the subbed version has low video quality and the subs aren't great either, hard to read...

I must say there were lots of cute and roflmao moments. Want your opinions on it <3

Signature

Aynaayna5000

Aynaayna5000

Failure can lead to success ...

thanks for the link :) Although I really liked the anime I didn't know there was an OVA *shame on me*

Na HanyateSignature Image

I haven't watched the series yet.. but I'm planning to =D oh my I'm really lagging behind haha Thanks for the info and link!

I already watched it and I think it was funny
It's worth to watch it.

zero3

zero3

sweet dreams...

where can i watch it?

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Quote: where can i watch it?

I gave you a link in the thread to a place where you can download it.
If you insist on watching online (beware of the lower quality), then you can do that by clicking here.

Signature

Oh yea Thanks for the link!

ended way to soon compared to the book

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

I think the OVA is pretty funny and worth spending some time on

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

This anime is GODDAMN cool.

Thanks ! I watch now !

thanks for the link... X)

Thanks for link, I had the Japanese version but I cant find the english subtitle.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.