Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenjho Tenge ending: Opinions - Minitokyo

Tenjho Tenge ending: Opinions

page 1 of 1 17 total items

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Just watched the ending of Tenjho Tenge....It was average... but not enough...If theres a second season, OVA or MOVIE, hope it should tie all knots....because there are some holes here and there
Your opinion?...

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

I don´t watch the Anime from Tenjo Tenge. I read the Manga it is better as the Anime. And I hope the ending of the manga is better as the ending from the anime............. but you can tell me what is happened in the Anime :D

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

I don´t watch the Anime from Tenjo Tenge. I read the Manga it is better as the Anime. And I hope the ending of the manga is better as the ending from the anime............. but you can tell me what is happened in the Anime :D

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

I'd have to go with the ending in the manga.

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

omg i felt the same way about the ending.. it was like all the dramatic build up of a BIG fight and some kick ass powers... and in the end.. its like they forgot the past and was like oh well lets train more ~_~; i made a thread on this too a while back.. not sure what the link is any more tho xD but this ending was just like flame of recca anime ending... its like it looks like there should be another season/ova/movie.. but you know there is not. i seriously doubt there will be a 2nd season to TT but i hope i'm wrong

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

it was the worst end I have seen so far and I will definately not buy the DVD´s.
You thought it would be about thr youngsters and just go through what happend in the past and that something was going to happen like: Aya were going to get crazy and souichiro would help her and eventually fall in love with her or something like that..but..everything ended up wrong..and what was that thing Maya said?? "you killed my brother"...eh...wait a sec..no he did´nt! I mean...it was an...unneceassary anime...that´s what i think..it had no connection to what´s proper...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I liked the anime but there are so many things that have been left out and the ending well It leaves it open for another series or at least an OVA to tie up the loose ends. So I was a little disappointed in it but I guess how it finished is not completely unusual seeing the manga is not finished yet. I think that the author of the manga didn't want to give to much away as to what is giong to happen in the manga and that is why it finished the way it did.

wtf!!! ending!!!???........they did again! they always do it eh...the manga is not even finished yet and the Tv-anime is done already, they made a crappy ending without taking in consideration the manga, just like they did with FullMetal Alchemist....anything to make more and more money.

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

I really hope they make a season 2. A lot of animes tend to have abrupt endings, which really is annoying. Just wondering, what does happen in the manga? Is there actually a tournament where the characters actually?
If there is a season 2, then the ending was just fine. Else the ending really was dissapointing.

Signature

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Well I was checking through the Mangas while i watched the "last" eps. and i was like "wtf? did i miss something?" i notcied that the anime is ending at Manga Vol. 8 or so......oh well ill just continue to read the manga then...

guyz where did you get your manga of tenjo?? pls tell me... it's lisenced right?? pls tell me thank you.. dont know how to download using mirc... thank you again :) :) :)

wtf? The ending sucked hardcore. Don’t get me wrong I love the anime but damn they cut it to short the majority of the anime did not even center on the main characters.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The ending is wtf!!!!!!!!!!!

it ended AT THE BEST PART damnit!

i doubt there will be a sequel to the anime but read the manga, it continues on and gets WAY better from where the anime left off.

In regards to the FMA ending, I agree with how it ended as well. The upcoming movie was said to actually end the FMA story but that is only frum whut I heard and read. Not putting my hopes too high for that movie.

I hope that there is either a second season or a OVA because it needs alot of parts of the manga to be tied up in the anime. At least it isn't as bad as some other animes :(. But I still liked the series all the same.

hi, good news everyone cuz there will be a new upcomming tenjou tenge OVA series go to this link:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=5882

(heres what it says
posted on 2004-12-20 15:42:40
source: Anime Nation
According to the official webpage for Ultra Jump magazine a Tenjou Tenge OAV will be released on March 16th, 2005. Tenjou Tenge: Ultimate Fight will continue the TV series. )

sudden endings are a common thing for most tv anime in japan (because of low popularity, low ratings, merchandise not selling, etc.)
the manga usually goes past the anime series (and usually totally different)

there are many examples of abrupt endings of anime series where the manga goes further:
for example hunter x hunter, inuyasha, kenshin (although it finally ended with 6 ova's), berserk, tenjou tenge, there are too many to list. its just the way things go...

wat was the manga ending like ....all i kno is that the anime ending was tooooooo cliffhanger...i mean all the problems are still there....nothing went the way i wanted ( i kno it sounds a lil selfish) o wellz ...i hope the ovaz will finish everything

it was ok series for me. not that great, but nonetheless i chose the 1st choice.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.