Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So Confused By the New Layout - Minitokyo

So Confused By the New Layout

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I haven't logged on in a few months, and I come back to find that everything is different. ;_;

Could someone tell me where I can go to see how many download credits I have?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

look at the top right of the screen you'll see your name and then a few spots over you'll see X (number) free downloads hovering your mouse over it you'll see your credits hope this is a start feel free to ask more questions and be certain to search about there are some posts pertaining to other problems that first started out like for your layout and finding where to log out at

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Ah! Thank you very much. It never occurred to me to mouse over. xD

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's cool I found out whatever I break I can just torment a mod/admin to fix it for me :P in truth had to have them do my layout twice before I figured out what I was doing wrong hehe but if you need any more help just let me/us know and someone will try their very best to help you out I'm most certain of it ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Do we need to have some scripts on ?

I use NoScript for Firefox and I don't see anything else when I put the mouse over the 5 free downloads though I have things with Tags, Notes and the one with my username.

Signature

i personally think it looks fine~ ^^

Azh

Azh

yaoi fans

I love the new layout, so many new things can be done. I quit login to this site a long time ago, and yesterday, I found this cool scan which only can be download by login (of course). The re login it self ate up a lot of time because I totally forgot my id (I found it after I browse my likely to be ID). And now, tada~~ I actually have a lot of fun downloading and post in forum. Thank you so MUCH for the new layout (^^).

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.