Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cosplay - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

na na!! who has cosplay before =D and as who from which anime/manga...wait I think this should go to the anime/manga section err...oooh and say which anime covention please! =9 oo and one more thing..if you have the url post post!! yaaaaaay..

as for me...umm when I was 10..looking for a halloween costume..and made up satoshi (from pocket monster) from that day on, I promised not to make another cosplay like that because I just can't (keeeeeekeee I'm retarded =D)

. . . . . am I double posting...I'm always scared that I am >.o''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well......I suppose I have....I dressed up as Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7....That was a few years ago....I should of gotten a few pics and laughed at them....

No your not retarded.. Calm down there you goof ^^ I think its cute. So by all means, don't be like that. And thats not stupid. Pocket Monster....gosh I remember that....I miss that too @_@.

Signature Image

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

cosplay?!?! lol... never got the chance what so ever, didnt even try even in Holloween maybe this yr I'll try something.. but nah.. ^_^' theres enough creepiness in the area I live in already and I don't think I need contribe to it by introcuce cosplay anime character to the community. lol... XD

speaking of which, since Holloween is around the corner I bet it'll be a good chance for you to get back in that costume ms. broken-dreamz. lol... XD

Signature

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

cosplay eh? haha well im not really into it hehe XD maybe cos i cant make my own costume, and wont wanna shed a coin to buy one eh ? ^_^'

and dreamy yah! your not retarded..say that again and ill slap yah mate! ^_^' ^_^'

Signature Image

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

no your not retarded and your not double posting broken-dreamz you baka!
hmm one of my girl friends cosplayed as Kenshin which made me laugh since one of my friends kept asking if she was cosplaying kasumi which led into a slap lol!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I Have, last year (03) Cosplay as Ky from Guilty Gear

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha! i despise cosplays.... if i would enter a cosplay convention, i would laugh my arse off yeah? hahahaha.... just the mere thought of it.... ^_^' hahaha.... sorry

see, you've all seen these movies that's been produced out of a game or comic yeah? Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, Blade, President Evil and whatnot yeah? You can also see the difference of clothing between the movie and the game, yet it looks pretty similar yeah? Let me give ya an example.... in this example, we'll use lara croft tomb raider.

http://www.adventurecollective.com/boxshots/trii-s.jpg - this is how tomb raider looks like yeah?
http://www.hundland.com/posters/t/TombRaider.jpg - this is how tomb raider looks like in the movie
http://xcomic.myrice.com/pic/cosplay/cosplay19.jpg - this is the cosplay version aye?

So, instead of wasting time on making an ugly costume like the 3rd picture, why not use normal clothes instead? Like the 2nd picture. That way, you can actually look like tomb raider without wasting alot of money or time yeah? yeah.

The goal with picture 2 and 3 is the same right? To look like the 1st picture. You get more quality if you use normal clothes, then you'll look like the reality version of.... as example, tomb raider. The rest is up to your fantasy to add up finishing touches and whatnot. ^_^' hehehe...

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Helloo~!

I cosplay as Edward Elric. *nod*

well ia m not relaly into cosplay either sorry but if i were into it i guess oh i dont know what i would cosplay as lol sorry

cosplay. lol. since holloween is coming up people should get into the spirits. ^.^

Heheh~ I haven't cosplayed before, but I want to next year. XD I wanna go to Manifest (Melbourne [australia] Anime Festival) as Saiyuki's Cho Hakkai. :D Either that, or Kamio Akira from Prince of Tennis, heheh.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.