Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorite funniest Anime/Manga Moment? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

What's your favorite funniest Anime/Manga Moment? (spoilers)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Heya guys,

Well, this thread is for anyone that wants to share what they think is the best funniest anime and/or manga moment they've ever seen.

Kicking this off, I have one moment in particular. It's from the last episode of Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu when a virus is released in the classroom accidently and souske quarantines the class. He then attempts to console the class, but everyone "descends" on him. For those of you that still don't get it, this is what I mean...

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff3/DarkSchneider7819/lync.jpg

If I had to choose... I'd say the Team Gai moment in Shippuuden... you know, the "Fight-o!" scene :D I think it was before they invaded the Akatsuki hideout. Or the one with Gai racing back to the village with Kakashi on his back! :D

luciensabre

luciensabre

Just a Yaoiholic

All funny moments in Gensoumaden Saiyuki, especially those between Gojyo and Goku. ^_^

Azumanga has a lot of funny moments (when they were in the 2nd summer camp, and chiyo hits her head with the chair or someting like that XD

merged: 12-07-2009 ~ 12:45am
another momento: when tadakichi san pushes chiyo and she flies away XDD

ouran........XD...

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I'd say all the funny moments between Tomoya and Sunohara in Clannad.

Signature

Quote by minayuriI'd say all the funny moments between Tomoya and Sunohara in Clannad.

Heh, I agree especially when he gets his ass kicked so badly, his face is censored!

If I had to choose... I'd say the Team Gai moment in Shippuuden... you know, the "Fight-o!" scene :D I think it was before they invaded the Akatsuki hideout. Or the one with Gai racing back to the village with Kakashi on his back! :D

* 1d 8h ago
* PM
* Gallery
* Anime Watchlist

keroro gunzo

Try to watch Hayate no Gotoku, that's a full comedy series, which each chapters have funny moments.

Here's another funny moment I just thought of. This one's from the manga of Ah! my Goddess, and I don't know if they did this in the TV series yet(watched all of 1st season, started watching 2nd season), but it's the moment when Belldandy gets drunk from soda pop.

whitelighter90

whitelighter90

????????

Heh,I suggest you to watch Azumanga Daioh.There is a lot of funny part inside.
Especially the part when Yukari-sensai sing her own birthday song.

NobodyTwice

NobodyTwice

HARUKOXHARUKA

hehee Woodplasticshoes XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i know no one undersatnds this XDDDDD

Mangas,Cookie

I DONT KNOW

hey guys,
i

Higurashi... and Suzumiya Haruhi moment with Nagato~

Honestly I think two of my favourites are from Dragon Ball Z. The first one when Goku finds out that Vegta and Bulma are Tunk's parents and the second is when Goku and Piccolo are learning how to drive.

the death of chise in SaikanO

Sayonara zetsubou sensei "deep love stalker line" komori first appearance in her house, Chie sensei trash talking (you're bald), Kaede/kaere (I'll sue you),Meru , first scene....

There a lot of funny moments in this show

second Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai is great & have very funny moments

Dc0

Dc0

Drink Strawberry Milk

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1420/liveactiongintama.jpg
Every single moment in Gintama including this

Signature Image
"Hey big fella. It'll take more than a blow like that... to break my soul!" -Sakata Gintoki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Dc0

DymedAnGel

DymedAnGel

~Character Illustrator~

Oh man, this is a really good qusetion. I think, though, Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu, takes the cake. Hands down, for me. It was, and still is, the most INSANELY HILARIOUS sequel I've ever seen for an anime. Ever. My friend and I ran through all it's episodes, 3-4 in the morning, dying from laughter. Tears in our eyes. There's not one single scene I can point out as a favorite, as all of them were XD

I would have to go with Ouran High School Host Club and Skip Beat. There are so many scenes from both that made me burst out laughing. xD
First off, in OHSHC, it was an omake about Kyoya being out of character and the mangaka drew him in situations that showed him making a fool of himself.
In Skip Beat I like the parts when Kyouko is most oblivious about love, like when Ren teases and messes with her and when "the Beagle" tried to make advances on her but took it the wrong way, or times when she encounters Sho and directs all her hate toward him.

The bloody small insect at Luffi recently.
There was a terrible moment.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.